Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community (12145 Views)

INEC: Tinubu, Buhari, Adeleke, Other Politicians Involved In Certificate Sagas / Marwa Wants Drug Test For Buhari, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Other Politicians / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by sylve11: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
inoki247:
A girl as been calling my number since Sunday I should come and chop Yam but I'm scared..

reason wetin you type make you observe am whether sense dey inside/// undecided cool
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by dokyOloye: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
innocential3032:
The blame on Ekweremadu was right, bad road everywhere in his own town
it's a lie ooo.
don't just type for d sake of nairaland likes.
His native Mpu village has 1 of the best road networks for a village of its level.It was even extended to Uburu(Umahi and Ogbonnaya Onu's village)in Ebonyi state
ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by Thescienceprof(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
who else is to be blamed?
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by Lexusgs430: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Oyetboy:
Nigeria is blessed with bad politicians.

I'm ftc btw grin wink wink cheesy grin

We get them too plentifully.......
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by bluefilm: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blaming doesn't and will never solve any problem.
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by LZAA: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mrsprof:
All these eastern leaders are extremely wicked and heartless. All the roads in all eastern states are dead traps and the don't give a sh*t about the suffering of the masses. I wish them everything they have ever done and wished to the masses
Say what you know ooo
All STATE ROADS in most states excluding abia and imoof course are in top condition
Na federal roads dy cast for SE

1 Like

Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by LZAA: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
dokyOloye:

it's a lie ooo.
His native Mpu village has 1 of the best road networks for a village of its level.It was even extended to Uburu(Umahi and Ogbonnaya Onu's village)in Ebonyi state
ask
I'm really surprised by this allegation
Ike is from enugu west where the road network is top notch
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by ekitimanalways(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Pavore9:
The councillor is not bothered,
The local government chairman is not bothered,
The member representing the community in the State House of Assembly is not bothered,
The Senator is not bothered,
The Governor is not bothered.
Who is bothered?
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by Bluffly: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
iammo:
lipsrsealed

let this fool show us his tax clearance certificate and you'd understand he pays nothing and wants roads

Oga, what have they done with the Taxes they've received so far. If he is not paying tax then go and arrest him and prosecute but the government still has their responsibility to develop from all other incomes other from the man's tax. Think from the head
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by arsenal33: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Pavore9:
The member representing the community in the State House of Assembly is not bothered,
Then they blame Buhari
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by Glink2018(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Instead of holding their leaders accountable , they will be abusing afonja....
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by phkka1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
iammo:
lipsrsealed

let this fool show us his tax clearance certificate and you'd understand he pays nothing and wants roads

u

Your stupidity is beyond that of Ekweremadu. You will not have good road unless you show your tax clearance papers. Mad man.
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by Basher8583: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Pavore9:

But you would rather blamd it on Buhari
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by semyman: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Igbos should have been allowed to secede
Igbos have criminality embedded and engraved in their DNA wether politics or business
Check Malaysia
Check USA
Check South Africa
Check their governors, present and former
Check the national assembly
I give up on them
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by Pavore9: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Basher8583:

But you would rather blamd it on Buhari

Where in my post did I blame Buhari?
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by Babachukwu: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
iammo:
lipsrsealed

You are the fool, everyone pays tax either directly or inderectly....so we all deserve good road
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by iammo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bluffly:

Oga, what have they done with the Taxes they've received so far. If he is not paying tax then go and arrest him and prosecute but the government still has their responsibility to develop from all other incomes other from the man's tax. Think from the head

i am starting to believe some people or region in nigeria are dumb dunce babarians. nigeria pays little in tax comapared to ghana and rwanda yet stupidly expect luxury, i think many people are just daft and dont require arguement
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by iammo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Babachukwu:
You are the fool, everyone pays tax either directly or inderectly....so we all deserve good road

stupidity runs deep with a section of nigerians, and again and again they would leave it weither civil war or otherwise..... check nigerians tax bracket, check our income and now reason with your senses
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by asanwafo: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
dokyOloye:

it's a lie ooo.
ask
Courtesy of him abi
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by toprealman: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ebonyigoodnews:
Enough of Ekweremadu business biko.

He's in the Senate for a whopping 20 and couldn't do anything for his people and Igbo in general.
He joined the biz 2003.But come to think about it......16 yearzzz!!! Menh!!!!!!
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by InvertedHammer: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
benn94:
These politicians are our major problem, yet some people come here to shout Ipob and Afonja. The day we put tribalism and religion aside is the day we will move one step forward in this country.
/
The politicians are not the problem. The problem is the masses that keep bowing, respecting and rewarding their oppressors. Don't be surprised if this community confers a traditional title to the governor of the state next month.

/

1 Like

Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by MyGeneration(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
this is how to know a real ipob member bunch of real mumu.

instead of you to use this as an opportunity to tell us the location so that government can look into the matter, he just rants all through the video shouting ike ekweremadu, mumu human being
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by sleemomymy: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
Pavore9:
Also them what the problem is? They will gladly tell you it is BUHARI
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by Bluffly: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
iammo:

i am starting to believe some people or region in nigeria are dumb dunce babarians. nigeria pays little in tax comapared to ghana and rwanda yet stupidly expect luxury, i think many people are just daft and dont require arguement
Tax is a source of income for the government amongst others. Stop talking as if you live elsewhere. With all the incomes gotten from other sources what have been done.
Going by your wave of reasoning then no road in the country should be motorable or neighborhoods habitable. Do you know what people pay in tenement rates, do you know the amount of directly deducted PAYE, Have you reasoned the volume of advert taxes been collected, do you know he huge value of taxes collected from markets without further developments. I can go on and on.
We have Tax defaulters all over the world, and Nigeria isn't an exception. Public office holders keep embezzling in billions and aggregrately trillions, what have you done about that as those embezzlements could have built infrastructures, plan the environment and make people have confidence in the government.

Mind you Ghana's PAYE is 25% to Nigeria's 24% what is the difference. Nigeria has huge GDP compared to Ghana that has very low GDP side by side Nigeria.

Basic amenities isn't luxury. You can as well go back to class to have adequate understanding.

Government can collect loans as it has been a major practice it this part of the world, do projects to convince people to pay their taxes but unfortunately what do we have.

Please think before you make submissions.
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by Basher8583: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
Pavore9:

Where in my post did I blame Buhari?

You dont have to. Your quote already implied it
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by ivolt: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
blackslayer:
Why don't Africans or Nigerians specifically in this case have any shame? I'm referring to the leaders and the masses. The leaders for gross incompetence and the masses for their docility and not knowing what is good for them. I mean, why is the black race so fvcked up? Permit me to be frank! Black people behave and live like sub humans! Why?
Sniper is cheap. you know.
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by blackslayer: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
ivolt:

Sniper is cheap. you know.

I know. I can order a box of sniper for your family and generation!
Re: Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community by blackslayer: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
joe17:
stfu dude,
I don’t know you but you appear to have no love for yourself, no one’s doing bro, your fault.
Start by loving yourself...

You're a f00l.... Having love for yourself means telling yourself the truth! Your dvmb a55 will forever be in denial! Oloshi...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budget Defence: FG Suspends International Travels For Cabinet Members, Others / Babatunde Gbadamosi: No Worker In Lagos Can Live With N30,000 / Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.