Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 (12741 Views)

Wandavision: What You Need To Know Ahead Of Season Finale / Bbnaija 2019:- Spoiler Alerts Ahead Of Bbnaija 4 Kick Off / BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by Roon9(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
AntiWailer:

Jeeez. Who got bored watching Raymond Reddington grin grin

It didn't look real. I have watched too many of such series. So it lacked originality for me.

1 Like

Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by Prinzstan(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Roon9:

I did. I got bored
...Try Badlands
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by czarina(f): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Prinzstan:
...Try Badlands
That's one series anyone would love!
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by Samkleph: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Shout out to Ghost and that babe with BIG yansh.....Keesha right??
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by phr0nesis(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
AryaSand:

The most Useless TV son ever.
I swear
He should have been the one killed instead of his sister
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by Osobi32(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
My best series ever..... Ghost is the man.
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by NACE13: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
I'd rather wait till it finishes, then download it on 02tvseries. I don't like waiting another 7days to watch yet another episode.

But hell yeah, Power is back. I just love the theme song. 50 did justice for real
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by JuanDeDios: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
Emaax43:
I just hope Tariq will start using his brain in Season 6. ... Dude just keep messing up
Yea. Kid is a total idiot.
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by Angelfrost(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
This is easily one of favorite crime series on t.v alongside Ray Donovan (Nearly got addicted to this one), and Snowfall... I pray this season finale has a better climax than that of Game of Thrones.
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by nelklyn(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Emaax43:
I just hope Tariq will start using his brain in Season 6. ... Dude just keep messing up

Boy keeps acting like he ain't Ghost's...he ain't smart angry but then he's just playing out his scripts cheesy
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by JuanDeDios: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
zekepio:

He's just a victim of circumstance.
He lacks sense of his own.
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by NACE13: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Samkleph:

Bro, that àss dey burst me brain grin Painful part be sey na that white boy dey hit am solid on a steady, the babe no know when she enter drug ring
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by nelklyn(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Samkleph:

grin
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by Naijaarchive(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Gives us something about Hobbs and Shaw na

It's already out now....
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by Angelfrost(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is nothing interesting about what glorifies thirst for illicit wealth, drugs, sex, and the power that comes with it thereof. I have learnt to feed my mind with the things that are relevant and helpful. Where there is no lesson, there is no encouragement.

Richdad

There are a million and 1 hard life lessons to learn from Power and Ray Donovan:

1. Loyalty.
2. Dangers of Greed.
3. The folly of young love and Infatuation.
4. Karma never relents.
5. Crime doesn't truly pay despite the glamour.
6. Power is everything, love is a myth.

etc... grin

1 Like

Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
Roon9:
Power is back!!!!
Beginning of the end of the last great series. Latest series are just trash

- The man in the high castle
- Westworld
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by NACE13: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
phr0nesis:

I swear
He should have been the one killed instead of his sister

Bro, I started off hating the boy but later realized, truly he is his father's son. He was just meant for the street. He had everything at his feet but he still didn't feel fulfilled. Street life brings out what he loves. He is a smart kid, and what I love most about him is his "No snitching" anthem.

"I don't know shít, I ain't seen shit, I ain't saying shit because we ain't shit".

2 Likes

Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by nelklyn(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
NACE13:

Bro, that àss dey burst me brain grin Painful part be sey na that white boy dey hit am solid on a steady, the babe no know when she enter drug ring

From the season 6 trailer it seems she will be fully engrossed in the drug business grin
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by NACE13: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
nelklyn:

From the season 6 trailer it seems she will be fully engrossed in the drug business grin

She has to oo. She can't afford to lose Tommy....and his D. The babe needs love and Tommy use D reset her brain.cheesy

I started having a crush on her when I first saw her in that dance movie "You got served".
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by snowball11(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
czarina:
"They say this is a big, rich town, yeah, yeah
And I just come from the poorest part, oh
Bright lights, city life, I gotta make it"

Check my profile, you need us to knead you smiley

"This is where it goes down, yeah
I just happened to come up hard
Legal or illegal baby, i am gonna make it!" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by eneyoduke(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
What about 24hrs......Jack Bauer
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by Ugosample(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
phr0nesis:
I dislike that boy
I dislike the punk too....
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by phil0(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
AryaSand:
Power by Starz is back baby.
Netflix bought this season, so I'm expecting all episodes to be release once
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by phr0nesis(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
NACE13:

Bro, I started off hating the boy but later realized, truly he is his father's son. He was just meant for the street. He had everything at his feet but he still didn't feel fulfilled. Street life brings out what he loves. He is a smart kid, and what I love most about him is his "No snitching" anthem.

"I don't know shít, I ain't seen shit, I ain't saying shit because we ain't shit".
Lol
It's like you like gangster life
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by nelklyn(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
NACE13:

She has to oo. She can't afford to lose Tommy....and his D. The babe needs love and Tommy use D reset her brain.cheesy

I started having a crush on her when I first saw her in that dance movie "You got served".

Lol...Tommy's D, I remember her telling Tasha that he was hitting it right grin

"You got served"? Damn! you've been crushing on her for a very long time now grin
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by phr0nesis(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ugosample:

I dislike the punk too....
Lol
They might just give us a twist and make him awesome this season
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by I8id(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Jobia:
Yay!
Peaky Blinders is also cominggg cool
any link to download season 1?
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by Sososo(f): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is nothing interesting about what glorifies thirst for illicit wealth, drugs, sex, and the power that comes with it thereof. I have learnt to feed my mind with the things that are relevant and helpful. Where there is no lesson, there is no encouragement.

Richdad
deep
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by Roon9(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

- The man in the high castle
- Westworld

OK boss.... I'll check them out tomorrow
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by ShinyJay22(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Predictions for the new season...
1. I see Tommy and Ghost getting at each other in a bloody way but Ghost will triumph.
2. Ghost is going to end up in jail for life.
3. Tasha is going to move off to another city.
4. Tarik is going to continue in his dad's footsteps.
5. Angela may stop her practice and leave New York.
There you go �
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by ShinyJay22(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Into the badlands still remains my best TV series this year. It's just sad that AMC are just to zombie captivated to continue the series. Still hoping a better production company picks it up cos I can't bare to miss those awesome fight sequences.
Re: Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season 6 by marvin906(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Roon9:

I did. I got bored

blasphemy you just insulted my blacklist ..
the almighty Raymond reddington

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. / Thor Vs Sango - Who Is More Powerful? / Where Else Can I Download Game Of Thrones Asides 02tvseries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.