Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) (44397 Views)

Panic In Abia Community As Erosion Site Swallows 2-storey Building (Pix, Video) / Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) / Photos: 30yrs Erosion Menace Swallows Over 50 Houses In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
DaSmite:

It is fools like you that cause unnecessary tribal tension with your stupid and reckless comments.

Is it your father that gave it the name? Prostitutes like you who are obviously only good at opening your pussy for any Tom, Dick and Harry are always the type to spew rubbish with any little opportunity...in the end, you give birth to a litter of picaniny bastards who have nothing else to do than flood this forum with vile obsenity.

Quote me and thunder go fire you for that your dirty hideout.
undecided

Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Basher8583: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Greenback:
This issue has been on for years in the south east,an ecological problem just like desertification in the north.
But instead,the fed govt spends and wastes billions looking for oil in the millions north,spends millions fighting desertification in the north and has endorsed 5% of the national cake to develop Boko Haram ravaged NE and has totally abadoned the SE.
Buharis hatred for the SE is legendary.

Dont face your PDP Governors... Be venting your anger on Buhari who doesnt have your time. Abi you vote for am? You cannot eat your cake and have it now.
Take up the PDP governors you proudly voted for. Its thier job
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Mypeople2(m): 1:18am On Aug 24, 2019
Amuatulu:
How many tones of earth would be needed to fill up that crater sef shocked shocked shocked

Lalasticlala day done break for Potopoto Republic

grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by cinoedhunter: 3:43am On Aug 24, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Channel your grievances to the Obiano Anambra State government. This wan no concern federal government. That is not a federal road or area, is it?
I didn't mention federal government. That's a state government project
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by ibrahim55(m): 6:53am On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:
Ọ gaghị adịrị gị na Buhari na mma undecided undecided

Aka gbajie onye ọ bụla ga highlight okwu were kwụọ Rubbiish
ke ihe basara buhari ebaa kitaa adim sure na the day won't see ur period u will still blame buhari akwaya Ndinmadu eeh maka ni were phone weren internet connection kiji we na ko Nshi eekwa otelewurawu
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Greenback: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Basher8583:

Dont face your PDP Governors... Be venting your anger on Buhari who doesnt have your time. Abi you vote for am? You cannot eat your cake and have it now.
Take up the PDP governors you proudly voted for. Its thier job

You are very shallow.. otherwise you should have known that nobody mentioned buhari here. What has buhari gotta do with this?
Kindly tell us,. And also tell us, what has PDP gotta do with this?
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Greenback: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2019
juman:

APC government is inefficient.

By the way during jonathan time as president the igbos were in control of the government, they didnt remember the challenges facing by their people at home.

Do tell us how the igbos were in control of gejs Govt
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Greenback: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Commentor:

Your ecological funds have been swallowed by those government arrested before cor whom you cried tears of persecution.

Enjoy.

Somebody, anybody with a brain?
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Greenback: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2019
ireneidiva:

Only Buhari? GEJ and OBJ nko? You just spoilt your comment

Who mentioned buhari? Who mentioned obj,gej?
YOU!

Endeavour to be intelligent, thanks
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Greenback: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2019
PrecisionFx:

STOP discussing issues u have a zero knowledge about. How can a normal human being type massive rubbish on a topic they are empty of.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landslide

""This landslide was obviously caused by erosion over several years (if not decades) of neglect.""

U comfortably sit in ogbomosho and tell me what's happening in my region grin grin

""You can see gullies all over SE and SS""

Another proof that u have never ever been to the SE or SS. Keep mute Mr Man

Thanks and God bless for this beautiful response to that puff puff intelligence

grin
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by MrGerald(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Shit! No wonder Igbo's hates going home
Who dey go their villages pass Igbos? you be talking rubbish
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by ireneidiva(f): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2019
Greenback:
This issue has been on for years in the south east,an ecological problem just like desertification in the north.
But instead,the fed govt spends and wastes billions looking for oil in the millions north,spends millions fighting desertification in the north and has endorsed 5% of the national cake to develop Boko Haram ravaged NE and has totally abadoned the SE.
Buharis hatred for the SE is legendary.
Are you sure you are okay? Is this not where you mentioned Buhari?
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Basher8583: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2019
Greenback:

You are very shallow.. otherwise you should have known that nobody mentioned buhari here. What has buhari gotta do with this?
Kindly tell us,. And also tell us, what has PDP gotta do with this?

Typical of an Igbo man. Very dubious and a big coward. Lying is in your blood. Who is shallow?
See below just so you can recall what you typed with your own dubious hands.

I repeat once again you vote for am?

You should change your moniker to Greensnake

Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Basher8583: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2019
ireneidiva:

Dont mind those invictus group usa scam artist from the east. Deceit is in thier blood
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Greenback: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Basher8583:

Typical of an Igbo man. Very dubious and a big coward. Lying is in your blood. Who is shallow?
See below just so you can recall what you typed with your own dubious hands.

I repeat once again you vote for am?

You should change your moniker to Greensnake

Good. I said,the issue has been on for YEARS and that the FED GOVT has long neglected it.

So tell me where I mentioned Buhari or forever remain silent.

And may heaven and the almighty God judge between me and you bitterly,if I am,as you have been saying,an igbo or from the SE,Amen

Quit been shallow for the remainder of your life,it will do you good
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Basher8583: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2019
Greenback:

Do tell us how the igbos were in control of gejs Govt

Peter obi was GEJs close man. SE and SS have dominated PDP. What did you benefit from the dominance?
Keep crying like a baby
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Basher8583: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2019
Greenback:

Good. I said,the issue has been on for YEARS and that the FED GOVT has long neglected it.

So tell me where I mentioned Buhari or forever remain silent.

And may heaven and the almighty God judge between me and you bitterly,if I am,as you have been saying,an igbo or from the SE,Amen

Obviously you brain is not boiting properly that you cant even comprehend what you wrote
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Greenback: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2019
Basher8583:

Obviously you brain is not boiting properly that you cant even comprehend what you wrote

Choose from from the below..

Peeps post in caps.

Peeps post in vernacular.

Peeps get an interpreter for you.

Now, quitting been shallow will do the remainder of your life a whollotta good,thank you

grin
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Greenback: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2019
Basher8583:

Peter obi was GEJs close man. SE and SS have dominated PDP. What did you benefit from the dominance?
Keep crying like a baby

I don't remember asking for a shallow reply...I asked a rather more intelligent nairalander,not you, sorry

undecided
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Greenback: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2019
ireneidiva:

Keep interpreting whatever you like
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Basher8583: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2019
Greenback:

I don't remember asking for a shallow reply...I asked a rather more intelligent nairalander,not you, sorry

undecided

See bush man feeling important. Someone that can't even comprehend his own post
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Basher8583: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Greenback:

Choose from from the below..

Peeps post in caps.

Peeps post in vernacular.

Peeps get an interpreter for you.

Now, quitting been shallow will do the remainder of your life a whollotta good,thank you

grin

Did you just learn the word "shallow"? Your usage is so extensive. Wow! What an achievement
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Greenback: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Basher8583:

Did you just learn the word "shallow"? Your usage is so extensive. Wow! What an achievement

Always think and reason deep,it would do the remainder of your life a whollotta good, thank you.
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Greenback: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Basher8583:

See bush man feeling important. Someone that can't even comprehend his own post

You ain't gonna drag me to your level

grin
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by Rubicon67(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
KenechukwuEdu:

Whose fault is it if not the government's. Erosion in towns and cities can easily be checked if there is a proper drainage system that allows for the easy flow of water

Even if there are provisions for proper drainage, government is still expected to unblock the waste-clogged drainage channels...It's always government's fault.

Again, I rest my case.
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by KenechukwuEdu: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2019
I live in an erosion threatened are so don't talk to me from your area that doesn't experience what I experience on a daily basis.
There are no drainage systems in the east, our governors and local govt chairmen are at fault. When encountered with a problem the government is supposed to provide a solution to the problem, that is why they are there.
Rubicon67:

Even if there are provisions for proper drainage, government is still expected to unblock the waste-clogged drainage channels...It's always government's fault.

Again, I rest my case.
Re: Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) by RuggedSniper: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2020
kenechukwufrank:
The end to erosion menace in Nnewi and the rest of the Southeastern part of Nigeria appears not to be in sight.

This is the video of a place that is believed to be the erosion site at Nnewi Anambra state (100 FT road) destroying erected buildings just now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C6Au1YxEbM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land / LIVE CCTV MONITORING ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE FOR HOMES AND BUSINESSES / No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.