Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company (57690 Views)

Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby / Youth Corper Missing For Over A Week. / how to view your call up letter on your phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company by dm1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2010
Dear fellow Nairalanders,

Please I am tasked with writing a letter to NYSC to request for a Youth Corper to come and serve with us. The Guy is going for his NYSC this October and wants us to issue him with a request to be posted to our company for his primary assignment. So please if anybody has or knows the contents of such letter, I would appreciate it if you can pass it to me.

Thank you so much for your anticipated help.
Re: Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
I really need the letter now too. Very urgent plsss, Anyone in the house that can assist
Re: Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company by realiforj: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
Its so sad that people didnt assist here. pls i need it too
Re: Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company by jayedu108: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Urgent reply please
Re: Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company by Olorunleke001: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
It's so unfortunate that since October 2010 since this trend started here, nobody have been able to drop an answer to this question with which this trend was created.

Anyways, was just passing by and thought I should drop a possible solution to the trend. The letter should be in the format below:

The State Cordinator
N.Y.S.C
Ogun,

Dear Sir/Ma,

REQUESTING FOR YOUTH CORPER TO SERVE IN OUR ORGANIZATION
We the management of DAILY GISTER hereby write with the purpose of requesting for corper KAYODE FAYEMI with call up number NYSC/LA/2016/065342 and state code OGUN/16A/2789 to serve in our organization.
His posting to the company will be of help to us.
Thank you very much for the attention you can give to this request.

Yours Faithfully
Signature
Olufowora Olorunleke

25 Likes

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) / NYSC: N33,000 Approved As Corpers’ New Allowance / The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.