Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (1032 Views)

How You Make Sustainable Income From Amazon Affiliate - Yes,you Can Make $10,000 / Make Sustainable Income From Amazon Kindle Publishing / How To Create Your Own Video Product And Make A Sustainable Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by EXICON(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: ... by yusuf0876(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
EXICON:
Let me open the floor here:

The online Biznesses I touched this year are:

1. Freelancing

2. Kindle Publishing

At the beginning of the year, freelancing paid off a little. But later things went down.

But i switched over to kindle publishing. I must confess, it has been really awesome. From April till now, I have earned steadily six figures.

Though it is tasking. But if you are ready to give what it takes, you will smile.

Let's learn from others. Over to you guys, let's share the online businesses that have created sustainable income for you.

Thanks.
how did u go about it?
Re: ... by Emmzy201(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
EXICON:

1. Freelancing

2. Kindle Publishing

At the beginning of the year, freelancing paid off a little. But later things went down.

But i switched over to kindle publishing. I must confess, it has been really awesome. From April till now, I have earned steadily six figures.

Though it is tasking. But if you are ready to give what it takes, you will smile.

Let's learn from others. Over to you guys, let's share the online businesses that have created sustainable income for you.

Thanks.
I would like to learn from you also
Re: ... by Emmaxy9(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
EXICON:

1. Freelancing

2. Kindle Publishing

Thanks.

Wow..that's nice..I've been in the online journey since, I learnt the skill of blogging and tried lots of things like freelancing, revenue earning schemes and lots more...

What else? I'm still a learner....

I would like to learn from you? Can I get your WhatsApp?
Re: ... by sulaimon22: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
would like to learn d kindle publishing from u. I have an acct wit dem dat av long abandoned
Re: ... by EXICON(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Emmzy201:

I would like to learn from you also

You can chat me up on WhatsApp. I will drop some tips here also.

But i want us to chronicle our stories as regards the online businesses we have done this year.
Re: ... by EXICON(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
sulaimon22:
would like to learn d kindle publishing from u. I have an acct wit dem dat av long abandoned

But i want us to chronicle our stories as regards the online businesses we have done this year. What businesses have you done online? Share with us here please .
Re: ... by EXICON(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
yusuf0876:
how did u go about it?

But i want us to chronicle our stories as regards the online businesses we have done this year. What businesses have you done online? Share with us here please .
Re: ... by Emmzy201(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
EXICON:

But i want us to chronicle our stories as regards the online businesses we have done this year.
I only chat on whatsapp at night
This is my number 09075148154
Re: ... by EXICON(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Emmaxy9:

Wow..that's nice..I've been in the online journey since, I learnt the skill of blogging and tried lots of things like freelancing, revenue earning schemes and lots more...

What else? I'm still a learner....

I would like to learn from you? Can I get your WhatsApp?

Re: ... by sulaimon22: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
EXICON:

My online business this year is freelancing, writing contents for some blogs, I also learnt domain flipping on Nairaland business section but I'm yet to take full action on it, thou I heard its profitable.
Re: ... by gamerscrib: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Pro sport arbitrage bettor
Re: ... by EXICON(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
sulaimon22:

My online business this year is freelancing, writing contents for some blogs, I also learnt domain flipping on Nairaland business section but I'm yet to take full action on it, thou I heard its profitable.

Yes, domain flipping is cool. Just be consistent in learning the ropes. I also dipped my hands in it. Hopefully, i will make something meaningful from it before the year runs out.
Re: ... by EXICON(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
gamerscrib:
Pro sport arbitrage bettor

I am hearing that too. Do you mind to throw some light? Is it sustainable?
Re: ... by gametalk: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Well, I will say mine is SEO service.
Ranking of websites and i render my service on freelancing sites such.
Re: ... by sulaimon22: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
gametalk:
Well, I will say mine is SEO service.
Ranking of websites and i render my service on freelancing sites such.

how do u do internal links, like do u pay for d links since its also part of a good seo strategy.

Coman teach a novice blogger oo cool[quote
Re: ... by gamerscrib: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
EXICON:

I am hearing that too. Do you mind to throw some light? Is it sustainable?
....whatsapp 08130462690
Re: ... by masco131(m): 6:04am On Aug 24, 2019
Been getting small money on upwork
The journey has been rough but we are getting there
I would love to learn that publishing,been hearing about it lately

(1) (Reply)

Online Business You Can Start with N2,100 & Make Over N10,000 Daily / White Water Tanks In Thousands For Sale / I Can Produce 20 Litres Of HAND SANITIZERS @#15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.