Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Interior Minister Ògbéni Rauf Aregbesola Swung Into Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interior Minister Ògbéni Rauf Aregbesola Swung Into Action (903 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola's First Day In Office As Interior Minister (Photo) / Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interior Minister Ògbéni Rauf Aregbesola Swung Into Action by hadjipapiey(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
The new Minister for interior, Rauf Aregbesola, having heard to have made some controversial notes on his new portfolio (Interior) which is an Acronym of CDFICB (Civil Defence Fire Immigration and Correctional board) that he barely know much about his assignment seem to be familiarizing himself swiftly with the ministries.

He's said to have visited the Federal Fire Service and as well the Nigerian Correctional Service, formally known as Nigerian Prison Service.

He tweeted earlier today:

I and my entourage were received by the Comptroller-General, Nigeria Correctional Service, Ahmed Ja’afaru who gave me a brief on the restructuring being implemented.

https://twitter.com/raufaregbesola/status/1164903399785189377?s=20

1 Share

Re: Interior Minister Ògbéni Rauf Aregbesola Swung Into Action by hadjipapiey(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
More of his engagement with the Federal Fire Service

Re: Interior Minister Ògbéni Rauf Aregbesola Swung Into Action by hadjipapiey(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
More of his engagement with the Federal Fire Service.

Re: Interior Minister Ògbéni Rauf Aregbesola Swung Into Action by johnmartus(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Despite his complaints about his inability to sail the ship of the ministry this mumu president will not sack him and make him his personal assistant on Islamic religion.
Re: Interior Minister Ògbéni Rauf Aregbesola Swung Into Action by Mynd44: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Interior Minister Ògbéni Rauf Aregbesola Swung Into Action by hadjipapiey(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
johnmartus:
Despite his complaints about his inability to sail the ship of the ministry this mumu president will not sack him and make him his personal assistant on Islamic religion.

Islamic religion.. That's a bit rash I must say..

We are too delusional in our criticism, no forgetting to eat that thorough consultations must've been made before these portfolios are given. However, if it was someone from the developed country, for instance UK/US there won't be mumours.
Re: Interior Minister Ògbéni Rauf Aregbesola Swung Into Action by EkunKekere: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
After destroying Osun State and loading it with heavy debts which even their great great grandchildren can never repay, this fool has carried his mumu to the Ministry of Interior. Only God can save the poor civil servants who will suffer under him.
Re: Interior Minister Ògbéni Rauf Aregbesola Swung Into Action by hadjipapiey(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Interior Minister Ògbéni Rauf Aregbesola Swung Into Action by Lisaint(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2019
Government of photography

(1) (Reply)

Updated::Buhari Chairs FEC Meeting / Video) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Achieves Another Major Success, IPOB Are Happy / Plot To Spread More Lies To Tarnish Osinbajo's Reputation Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.