Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations (12253 Views)

Buhari Approves 65 Radio, TV Licenses (Photos) / Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by visijo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
When you pray to marry a good wife also pray to be a good husband.. You cannot wear a designer suit with bathroom slippers
Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by Ymodulus: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by solid3(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
FG want to licence YouTube. Are they mad?

2 Likes

Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by ken6488(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Soon bloggers/youtubers go collect license

2 Likes

Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by Tphal12(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
FG oooo

Going for NYSC, and you have your favorite states which you which to be posted, or you missed out on the posting and want to be redyloped to your favorite state.
Contact the service Man...
Call or whatsapp:08103670158

Legit 100%,No Scam
Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by fr3do(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Censorship!
Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by Maldini212(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
FBI don enter Naina
Y'all ball carefully
Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by zone51: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
I know this is to target Ahmed Isa of Human Rights Radio & Television because of his Brekete Family program grin grin
Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by delvzy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Well looking closely at this pretty much sure this people don't know what broadcasting entails generally.
I keep on saying it lack of professionalism at the top is worst than Ebola or Hiv.
Come on we need to be open here.
May I ask which innovations has Mr Liar himself brought about in his first time in office.
Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by MobilityExpress: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Teewhy2:
It's a good development that is if it is not going to be used to victimized young start up's with good content that might not be able to afford huge licence fee.

It's not a good development.

1 Like

Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by Ventura1: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
clueless set of people

1 Like

Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by LZAA: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin cheesy
Afamed gwarotango and simplyleo wee like this
Sai baba grin
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead GMBuharii sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
solid3:
FG want to licence YouTube. Are they mad?

The craze worrying our leaders is growing at an alarming rate. They will soon license nairaland

[img]https://media1./images/a4f0bb17bfc98d3857fcdccbf3cc4fab/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by sundayoga(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
I hope it will not be another hidden agender
Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by BruncleZuma: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
No country owns the internet...simply move your infrastructure offshore to a tolerant TLD and you're good.

Let them go and harrass .ng holder.

Ndi anumanu
Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by wirinet(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Very Stupid Idea.
How do you licence Internet TV and Radio? All you need to run your own video blog or video channel is a phone or basic video camera, a laptop with video editing software installed, a Gmail account and a YouTube channel, and instantly you can stream programs like a TV station.

Besides, there are numerous websites for uploading and selling online videos and courses like Udemy and lynda. How do you regulate all these.
I am sure most of these public officers have no idea of how the Internet works. They still think mass media is like it was in the 80s, when NTA boasts of 30 million viewers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by Realdeals(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
“In particular, the President has approved that WebTVs and radio stations, including foreign broadcasters beaming signals into Nigeria, will be licensed because we must bring sanity into this industry.

Nothing more! this is an all-time low! WebTV/station is not like the airwave frequency the FG administered.
Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by tck2000(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Who still listen to radio online?
Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by airbrush: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
Houseofglam7:
undecided

chai we don suffer for life . another 4 years to suffer this lai mr mouth odor !
Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by felixawe(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
But data sub is too expensive to listen to ordinary radio. I luv online dailies !
Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by sinkhole: 7:07am On Aug 24, 2019
tck2000:
Who still listen to radio online?
l do, I always do! I am currently listening to Cfaith radio on Spain Radio android app, I also listen to BBC online.
Listening to radio online is cheap only the TV is a little expensive
Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by sinkhole: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2019
wirinet:
Very Stupid Idea.
How do you licence Internet TV and Radio? All you need to run your own video blog or video channel is a phone or basic video camera, a laptop with video editing software installed, a Gmail account and a YouTube channel, and instantly you can stream programs like a TV station.

Besides, there are numerous websites for uploading and selling online videos and courses like Udemy and lynda. How do you regulate all these.
I am sure most of these public officers have no idea of how the Internet works. They still think mass media is like it was in the 80s, when NTA boasts of 30 million viewers.
I just can't understand this idea of banning at all, maybe they will completely ban YouTube in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG To License Online Radio, TV Stations by tck2000(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2019
sinkhole:
l do, I always do! I am currently listening to Cfaith radio on Spain Radio android app, I also listen to BBC online.
Listening to radio online is cheap only the TV is a little expensive
What amount of data do you use per day?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Vice President Yemi Osinbajo / Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations / Subsidy Removal: Borno, Adamawa, Yobe Roll Out Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.