Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

OSHIOMOLE: APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSHIOMOLE: APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 (334 Views)

Despite Tinubu As President & Oshiomole, APC Fails To Win An LGA In Edo Election / Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 / Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OSHIOMOLE: APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by odincemusic: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) ,Adams Oshiomole, says he is convinced the party will rule Nigeria beyond 2023 when President Buhari’s second term expires.

Oshiomole said this at a meeting with governors of the party on the platform of Progressive Governors Forum.

While admitting that the task of leading the party has been quite challenging for him, Oshiomhole said..

“It is quite a challenging experience for me. I try to compare myself as a governor and now as chairman of a party, coming in at the eve of primaries and dealing with fall outs of the previous congresses. And then proceeding to conduct elections. Then conduct primaries and campaigns across the 36 states and the FCT. And, working hard to ensure that we secure as many votes we can for our president.

“As, well as support our states particularly where we didn’t have state governors to ensure that we are able to lend a helping hand. I am happy to say that at the end of the day even though we lost some states we also gained some states. We gained Kwara, which for us is extremely important. And, we also gained Gombe state which is also very strategic among others.

“Of course, we have a clear majority in the National Assembly. We have more senators elected on our platform. We also have more of House Representatives...

READ MORE: https://odinceblog.com/oshiomole-apc-will-rule-nigeria-beyond-2023/

Re: OSHIOMOLE: APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
In your dreams
Re: OSHIOMOLE: APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Natoski5(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
See head!!!!!! 2023 is definitely gonna be PDP.....jos one chance way we give dem see how we living now..
Re: OSHIOMOLE: APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by Ymodulus: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: OSHIOMOLE: APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by JEmma1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bunch of fools... scam party
Re: OSHIOMOLE: APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by spirul77: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
prior to buhari's time as president, campaign, lobby and electioneering matters always starts in a year before election but now it's few months after inauguration, wahala.
Re: OSHIOMOLE: APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 by WonderManly(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
odincemusic:
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) ,Adams Oshiomole, says he is convinced the party will rule Nigeria beyond 2023 when President Buhari’s second term expires.

Oshiomole said this at a meeting with governors of the party on the platform of Progressive Governors Forum.

While admitting that the task of leading the party has been quite challenging for him, Oshiomhole said..

“It is quite a challenging experience for me. I try to compare myself as a governor and now as chairman of a party, coming in at the eve of primaries and dealing with fall outs of the previous congresses. And then proceeding to conduct elections. Then conduct primaries and campaigns across the 36 states and the FCT. And, working hard to ensure that we secure as many votes we can for our president.

“As, well as support our states particularly where we didn’t have state governors to ensure that we are able to lend a helping hand. I am happy to say that at the end of the day even though we lost some states we also gained some states. We gained Kwara, which for us is extremely important. And, we also gained Gombe state which is also very strategic among others.

“Of course, we have a clear majority in the National Assembly. We have more senators elected on our platform. We also have more of House Representatives...

READ MORE: https://odinceblog.com/oshiomole-apc-will-rule-nigeria-beyond-2023/

(1) (Reply)

19 Days After, DSS Fails To Release Detained OAU Activist Transfers Him To Abuja / You Are Imo’s Worst Governor, Eze Ilomuanya Blasts Okorocha / Sokoto Assembly Reaffirmed Loyalty To The State Executive Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.