Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Bbnaija: Frodd Reveals How He'll Feel If Esther Dumps Him For Nelson After TV Sh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Frodd Reveals How He'll Feel If Esther Dumps Him For Nelson After TV Sh (415 Views)

Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves / Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill / BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Frodd Reveals How He'll Feel If Esther Dumps Him For Nelson After TV Sh by Toffeepillz(m): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Frodd stated this while speaking with fellow housemates, Mercy, Diane and Gedoni during a chat in the house garden.

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Frodd on Friday revealed that he would not be upset if fellow housemate, Esther, dates evicted housemate, Nelson, after the ‘Pepper Dem’ edition of the reality television show.

The BBNaija housemate also admitted that he is not in control of his feelings about Esther, adding that he does not know if she was happier when Nelson was in the house.

Frodd stated this while speaking with fellow housemates, Mercy, Diane and Gedoni during a chat in the house garden.

He said: “I will not be upset if Esther date Nelson after the house. I don’t know if she was happier then when Nelson was in the house. But it is not enough for me to kill myself.

“If our feelings extents outside this house fine I will be happy.

“But the honest truth is that am not in control of my feelings about her.”

Frodd had earlier nursed and expressed his feelings for Esther, but she declined on the ground that she was in a romantic relationship with Nelson.
READ MORE ON
https://www.stechitegist.com/2019/08/bbnaija-frodd-reveals-how-hell-feel-if.html

(1) (Reply)

Khafi New Head Of The House / "Bobrisky Was Never Arrested" - Lagos Police Spokesperson Bala Elkana / Jilted Lover Storms Wedding Venue Of Ex Boyfriend To Stop Marriage, Bride Faints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.