Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

"My Sugar Mummy" - Zlatan Ibile Plans To Take "Bolanle" Shopping And To Dinner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Sugar Mummy" - Zlatan Ibile Plans To Take "Bolanle" Shopping And To Dinner (2387 Views)

Kanye West’s Wife Bianca Censori Wears Dress WITHOUT Underwear To Dinner / Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Sugar Mummy" - Zlatan Ibile Plans To Take "Bolanle" Shopping And To Dinner by Victni: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian street singer, Zlatan Ibile shares photo and chat of a lady he called his sugar mummy as he planned on taking her out. Gistvic Reports.

It all happened when Zlatan asked his fans to tagged any lady called bolanle as he picked from the random options.

Zlatan planned on taking the chosen lady, bolanle on dinner and shopping spree.

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/my-sugar-mummy-zlatan-ibile-plans-to.html

1 Share

Re: "My Sugar Mummy" - Zlatan Ibile Plans To Take "Bolanle" Shopping And To Dinner by Victni: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "My Sugar Mummy" - Zlatan Ibile Plans To Take "Bolanle" Shopping And To Dinner by Kingpee2(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Enjoy ,it’s your time on the clock...
Re: "My Sugar Mummy" - Zlatan Ibile Plans To Take "Bolanle" Shopping And To Dinner by Raydos: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Wait, who is this Zlatan sef? Is he Zlatan ibrahaimovic first born??

1 Like

Re: "My Sugar Mummy" - Zlatan Ibile Plans To Take "Bolanle" Shopping And To Dinner by donbachi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Swagless dude
Re: "My Sugar Mummy" - Zlatan Ibile Plans To Take "Bolanle" Shopping And To Dinner by Sucremamito1: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
If I talk wetin dey my mind eh..
Lemme just drink water and mind my business

Re: "My Sugar Mummy" - Zlatan Ibile Plans To Take "Bolanle" Shopping And To Dinner by Bonebreaker(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
What happened to that other girl that he even bought Benz for
Re: "My Sugar Mummy" - Zlatan Ibile Plans To Take "Bolanle" Shopping And To Dinner by Funmmyastic: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Maybe he won an awoof because the way he is flaunting on socio-media hen,let me keep mute....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya To Biggie: “Can You Bring Back Erica?” / Meet Nigerian Singer Who Is Proudly A W!tch And Anti-christ / Can't Believe Seyi Vibes Is Richer Than Portable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.