Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,096 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) (6084 Views)

Fredrick Nwabufor: The Igbo Crime Culture (real Reason Igbo Travel Everywhere) / Mass Murderers Encouraged By Our Apologists Of Crime Culture / Really, Igbo Have A Crime Culture Problem That Needs Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Area4Area: 2:47am On Aug 24, 2019
Ikechunna:

You waste away on this forum insulting Igbos every chance you get in different IDs and you're crying for insulting you. Yeah you've showed your upbringing...a hypocritical coward.

As I mention shitholan cry me a long as River. If you didn't want to mocked, you should have stayed out of my mention instead on wailing on my mentions. Ntoooooooor
Just as I said earlier that You've claimed to be from Asaba at a time, why denying it?
I don't insult Igbos but I have enough hard knocks for IPOBians and stubborn Igbos like you
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Ikechunna: 2:49am On Aug 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Pictures don't work these days, anybody can WhatsApp you pix and videos from anywhere around the world and you can claim as yours, how was Lagos yesterday abeg? Product of a shithole

Oya so the shitholan that's constantly asking for pictures as proofs all of sudden don't want pictures anymore and sees it as infactual grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, I'll do better I'll give you a video instead. In the video, I'll make sure it's identified as I'll show a paper with my Nairaland name as well as date. After which, I'll screenshot my phone and highlight my service provider and we'll see if it's Niggeria base.

All you need to do is mention where you want the video shitholan.

And did I forget to mention fix your shithole so you wouldn't be wailing on my mention for repeating your accurate nickname shitholan

5 Likes

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Area4Area: 2:51am On Aug 24, 2019
Ikechunna:

Oya so the shitholan that's constantly asking for pictures as proofs all of sudden don't want pictures anymore and sees it as infactual grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, I'll do better I'll give you a video instead. In the video, I'll make sure it's identified as I'll show a paper with my Nairaland name as well as date. After which, I'll screenshot my phone and highlight my service provider and we'll see if it's Niggeria base.

All you need to do is mention where you want the video shitholan.

And did I forget to mention fix your shithole so you wouldn't be wailing on my mention for repeating your accurate nickname shitholan
Asaba boy go and sit down, a product of a shithole remains a piece of ......
Be you in Lagos, Kaduna, Abuja, Tokyo, London etc.
Product of a shithole
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Ikechunna: 2:52am On Aug 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Just as I said earlier that You've claimed to be from Asaba at a time, why denying it?
I don't insult Igbos but I have enough hard knocks for IPOBians and stubborn Igbos like you

Every Igbo on this forum can attest to exactly what I said. Doubt me, I can make a topic and we'll see how many would disagree with me? Just say go ahead we can happily test my theory.

Never have I denied my Asaba heritage. I'm hella proud of my Anioma heritage dum dum and I've proven that multiple times.

7 Likes

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Ikechunna: 2:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Product of a shithole

Asaba ain't your shithole. Find out what my ancestors identified as and what we currently identify as. Shitholan cry me a river and fix your shithole.

I thought you said I was in Lagos no? grin Abeg tell me where you want video make we see "Lagos" na shitholan

4 Likes

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Area4Area: 2:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Ikechunna:

Every Igbo on this forum can attest to exactly what I said. Doubt me, I can make a topic and we'll see how many would disagree with me? Just say go ahead we can happily test my theory.

Never have I denied my Asaba heritage. I'm hella proud of my Anioma heritage dum dum and I've proven that multiple times.
Who cares, I thought you were busy denying anything to do with your ancestry in Nigeria, good enough you agreed finally that you are a product of a shithole.
Asaba boy that doesn't know how figure one (1) is pronounced in Onicha dialect, my mama say I be ibo.
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by XANDERBOY85: 2:59am On Aug 24, 2019
Toroso:
If it’s not compiled by FBI pls go to hell with it

So it's only the FBI that can provide names of suspected/accused fraudsters?

Does your not wanting to believe the list stem from your firm belief that it can't be true since most of the names are Yoruba, and you believe your kinsfolk can't be that criminally minded like the 'okoros' are?

3 Likes

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Area4Area: 3:00am On Aug 24, 2019
Ikechunna:

Asaba ain't your shithole. Find out what my ancestors identified as and what we currently identify as. Shitholan cry me a river and fix your shithole.

I thought you said I was in Lagos no? grin Abeg tell me where you want video make we see "Lagos" na shitholan
I'm happy you've finally agreed you're a product of the shithole, simple.
You denied at first
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Ikechunna: 3:04am On Aug 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Who cares, I thought you were busy denying anything to do with your ancestry in Nigeria, good enough you agreed finally that you are a product of a shithole.
Asaba boy that doesn't know how figure one (1) is pronounced in Onicha dialect, my mama say I be ibo.

Biafra forcefully attached to your shithole does not mean it's part of your shithole. Similar to how Tibetans see themselves regarding to Chinese identity, it's the same way Biafrans sees themselves with you lots. If you had reading comprehension ability, an earlier post of mentioned it. I never denied my Biafran heritage but since she's not on the map yet, I identify with what that is on the map that I have citizenship of aka USA. I don't even have citizenship of your Niggeria dum dum and most definitely don't even want it.

At least Asaba is igbo, accepted as Igbo and speaks Igbo thus I don't need to pretend to be one of them unlike your Afonja ass residing in Onitsha shamelessly attaching to Anambra state. Even Anambraians on this forum can smell your fakeness from a far and stated it more than once

6 Likes

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by XANDERBOY85: 3:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Area4Area:

Dude, you're in no position to say who's 'ibo' and who isn't! The fact you may have learnt some passable spoken Igbo by coming into contact with Ndigbo doesn't translate to you being 'ibo'!

Of course i know what your mission is on this forum seeing as you dwell mainly on Igbo topics for the most part of your time on here! You pathetic 'one Nigerianists' have been so spooked by our bid for secession that you're now obsessed with anything Igbo....esp' if it's some negative news story!

You need to see a shrink mate!

4 Likes

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Area4Area: 3:08am On Aug 24, 2019
Ikechunna:

Biafra forcefully attached to your shithole does not mean it's part of your shithole. Similar to how Tibetans see themselves regarding to Chinese identity, it's the same way Biafrans sees themselves with you lots. If you had reading comprehension ability, an earlier post of mentioned it. I never denied my Biafran heritage but since she's not on the map yet, I identify with what that is on the map that I have citizenship of aka USALagos. I don't even have citizenship of your Niggeria dum dum and most definitely don't even want it.

At least Asaba is igbo, accepted as Igbo and Susie Igbo thus I don't need to pretend to be one of them unlike your Afonja ass residing in Onitsha shamelessly attaching to Anambra state. Even Anambraians on this forum can smell your fakeness from a far and stated it more than once
Afonja or Aboki doesn't change the fact that you are a product of a shithole.
Does your shithole produce gold and diamonds?
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Ikechunna: 3:10am On Aug 24, 2019
Area4Area:
I'm happy you've finally agreed you're a product of the shithole, simple.
You denied at first

grin grin see this one constantly swinging the air attempting to jab.

Heya so that's what's been paining this one because I don't identify Biafra as part of your shithole and don't identify as their shithole. Heyaaa ndo ooo.

Funny the animals that always accusing Igbos of being the problem of their shithole are the ones constantly wailing when Igbo don't want to identify as their shithole. Oxymoron!!

Go fix your shithole so you wouldn't be in such deep pain about your accurate nickname

5 Likes

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by XANDERBOY85: 3:13am On Aug 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Product of a shithole

Dude, Nigeria IS a shithole! Accept it and move on!

One can only be said to be a product of a shithole if he or she proudly wears that Nigerian tag! So if you're looking for the product of a shithole, look no further than the nearest mirror!

5 Likes

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Area4Area: 3:15am On Aug 24, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

Dude, you're in no position to say who's 'ibo' and who isn't! The fact you may have learnt some passable spoken Igbo by coming into contact with Ndigbo doesn't translate to you being 'ibo'!

Of course i know what your mission is on this forum seeing as you dwell mainly on Igbo topics for the most part of your time on here! You pathetic 'one Nigerianists' have been so spooked by our bid for secession that you're now obsessed with anything Igbo....esp' if it's some negative news story!

You need to see a shrink mate!
Cry cry bababy, why not tell that one denying his ancestry because I called him a product of a shithole?

I have no right to say who is Igbo or not but you have the right to say who I am?
That I don't agree with you doesn't change who I am for your information
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Ikechunna: 3:16am On Aug 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Afonja or Aboki doesn't change the fact that I am a product of a shithole.
Does your shithole produce gold and diamonds?

At least you know your identity wannabe Anambraian.

My country was never called a shithole by anybody and what ever she produced, she's not a useless, worthless, nonsense with tons of oil producing income but yet poverty capital like the shithole/hellhole/worst nation on Earth you hail from.

Shitholan fix your shithole so you wouldn't be in so much pain for hearing your accurate description.

4 Likes

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Area4Area: 3:16am On Aug 24, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

One can only be said to be a product of a shithole if he or she proudly wears that Nigerian tag! So if you're looking for the product of a shithole, look no further than the nearest mirror!
We all are saying the same thing, since you still call yourself a Nigerian, you are a product of a shithole
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Area4Area: 3:19am On Aug 24, 2019
Ikechunna:

grin grin see this one constantly swinging the air attempting to jab.

Heya so that's what's been paining this one because I don't identify Biafra as part of your shithole and don't identify as their shithole. Heyaaa ndo ooo.

Funny the animals that always accusing Igbos of being the problem of their shithole are the ones constantly wailing when Igbo don't want to identify as their shithole. Oxymoron!!

Go fix your shithole so you wouldn't be in such deep pain about your accurate nickname
What currency, national anthem, international passport etc is used or issued in Asaba? Can you use same in Japan?
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Area4Area: 3:20am On Aug 24, 2019
Ikechunna:

At least you know your identity wannabe AnambraianNwa Omambala.

My country was never called a shithole by anybody and what ever she produced, she's not a useless, worthless, nonsense with tons of oil producing income but yet poverty capital like the shithole/hellhole/worst nation on Earth you hail from.

Shitholan fix your shithole so you wouldn't be in so much pain for hearing your accurate description.
Accept you're a product of a shithole identity and make your ancestors proud before crying
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by MetaPhysical: 3:24am On Aug 24, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

so is this why you slapped your elder in Nuremberg?
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Area4Area: 3:25am On Aug 24, 2019
MetaPhysical:

so is this why you slapped your elder in Nuremberg?
Dem no get sense na, all these " my mama say I be ibo" kids
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Ikechunna: 3:25am On Aug 24, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

Gbam!!! The fool couldn't even figure this small common sense out . Only does that proudly wear their slave name as Niggerian are the product of the shithole as that's the nation that was identified as such.

Worse the fool using that ideology on someone that does not even have their citizenship or have their passport. That's the most comical thing about it all grin grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Area4Area: 3:27am On Aug 24, 2019
Ikechunna:

Gbam!!! The fool couldn't even figure this small common sense out . Only does that proudly wear their slave name as Niggeria are the product of the shithole as that's the nation that was identified as such.

Worse the fool using that ideology on someone that does not even have their citizenship or have their passport. That's the most comical thing about it all grin grin grin.
Product of a shithole talking as usual, deny your ancestry again
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Ikechunna: 3:31am On Aug 24, 2019
Area4Area:
What currency, national anthem, international passport etc is used or issued in Asaba? Can you use same in Japan?

National anthem? Biafran anthem
International passport? In my case USA, several other people I know utilizes either USA, UK, Canadian, etc.
Currency? Unfortunately your worthless naira.

Eventually, that useless naira would be replaced. After-all all, the level it's falling, a tissue paper would have more face value than that worthless nonsense

3 Likes

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Ikechunna: 3:33am On Aug 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Product of a shithole talking as usual, deny your ancestry again

Proudly BIAFRAN!!!! Anyday, any second, any year

Cry me a river shitholan.

Oya remember to fix your shithole so you wouldn't be so deep pain and crying all over my mention

5 Likes

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Area4Area: 3:34am On Aug 24, 2019
Ikechunna:

National anthem? Biafran anthem

International passport? In my case USA, several other people I know utilizes either USA, UK, Canadian, etc.
Currency? Unfortunately your worthless naira.

Eventually, that useless naira would be replaced. After-all all, the level it's falling, a tissue paper would have more face value than that worthless nonsense
Lol at the bolded, the only time I saw and felt the Biafran pound note was when my late grandmother showed me, your Asaba still uses the worthless naira so what are you talking about?
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Area4Area: 3:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Ikechunna:

Proudly BIAFRAN!!!! Anyday, any second, any year

Cry me a river shitholan.

Oya remember to fix your shithole so you wouldn't be so deep pain and crying all over my mention
Why not come make Asaba Biafra first so that the rest of us can join
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by MetaPhysical: 3:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Ikechunna,
make i tell you something...the reason Nigerians are targeted in SA is because of Ibo, not Yoruba. In Manila, Phillipines can just look at a Nigerian person, without him talking....and tell if he is Ibo or not. In Malaysia when their police raid Nigerians they ask names....they already figured out which names are Ibo. In America FBI did a recruitment about 10yrs ago specifically looking for Ibo speakers. We didnt know back then but we know now why they were looking for Ibos.

You can list 5,000 frivolous stories and put every name in Ibadan in the stories.....the world know who Yorubas are and your one false listing will not move a stone to convince them. They know the real criminals going around the world hurting people, robbing families, stealing savings, causing sadness and depression. How do you think America would feel supporting Ibo call for an independent country? You think they will aid robbers to get a country? grin grin
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Ikechunna: 3:37am On Aug 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Lol at the bolded, the only time I saw and felt the Biafran pound note was when my late grandmother showed me, your Asaba still uses the worthless naira so what are you talking about?

Your late grandmother grin grin see Afonja forming igbo grandmother. Living in Onitsha does not make you Anambra. Afonja be proud of your identity for once in your life

And your right Asaba still currently utilizing that worthless naira. I'm more than confident that'll change in the future.

5 Likes

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Area4Area: 3:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Ikechunna:

Your late grandmother grin grin see Afonja forming igbo grandmother. Living in Onitsha does not make you Anambra. Afonja be proud of your identity for once in your life

And your right Asaba still currently utilizing that worthless naira. I'm more than confident that'll change in the future.
It's obvious you're not the Asaba guy I was thinking about, you're actually the Chinese Buddhist I've always talked about.
How's Beijing yesterday?
Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Ikechunna: 3:56am On Aug 24, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Ikechunna,
make i tell you something...the reason Nigerians are targeted in SA is because of Ibo, not Yoruba. In Manila, Phillipines can just look at a Nigerian person, without him talking....and tell if he is Ibo or not. In Malaysia when their police raid Nigerians they ask names....they already figured out which names are Ibo. In America FBI did a recruitment about 10yrs ago specifically looking for Ibo speakers. We didnt know back then but we know now why they were looking for Ibos.

You can list 5,000 frivolous stories and put every name in Ibadan in the stories.....the world know who Yorubas are and your one false listing will not move a stone to convince them about the real criminals going around the world hurting people, robbing families, stealing savings, causing sadness and depression. How do you think America would feel supporting Ibo call for an independent country? You think they will aid robbers to get a country? grin grin

Really do you mean the video where Niggerians were running around SA looking for SA to attack due to the repeateded harassment by SA against their community were Igbos even though each individual were speaking Yoruba. Nincompoop they attack you demons in that area as well as you lots are 419ers in that nation. If you doubt me, travel to South Africa, visit areas where xenophobia is more prominent and do make sure to video tape your welcome and post it here.

Niggeria are targeted and even despised in UK not because of Igbos but Yorubas. Infact, you literally their prison system that in the past UK offered to build a prison in Niggeria to reduce the amount of Niggerians on their list. In Canada, Niggerians are despised not because of Igbos but because of Yorubas. Infact one of your prominent daughters, Kemi Olunloyo, was nationally hated in that country and if my memory serves me right they once had a website attacking the chick. Hell her deportation made national news in that country. Thirdly, FBI has Yoruba translators dum dum and still seeking to hire more. FBI has translators for every language in this world. Your people have made FBI most wanted list more than anyone can count that the day an Edo person made the list, FBI accidentally identified him as Yoruba by believing he speaks Yoruba.
His name was London Owhofasa Akpanoko (Google him). That alone should explain in detail how much you lots have littered their list. In the entire Europe, Niggerians are despised. The lots that outnumber everyone in Europe is ironically Afonjas. Guess why they are despised over there? For scamming/fraud. The only European country where Afonja aren't the reason Niggerians are hated and multiple asking for them to be deported is Italy.

6 Likes

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by Ikechunna: 4:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Area4Area:
It's obvious you're not the Asaba guy I was thinking about, you're actually the Chinese Buddhist I've always talked about.
How's Beijing yesterday?

Heyaaa see painment. That suggestion to test my theory is still open. I can make a thread on here and allow the other Igbos on this forum to mention your identity based on your behavior in regards to igbo. Like I said, give the go ahead and I'll happily do it.

4 Likes

Re: The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) by LocalNietzsche: 4:03am On Aug 24, 2019
You have spoken the truth my brother. They say "Grievance dulls the conscience". That is absolutely true. The Igbo problem is similar to the Black American problem in the U.S. A ghetto culture that glorifies thuggery and hustle(scam and fraud) but blames it's problems on racism and marginalization. While if you look at their history, their grandparents that experienced real slavery and prejudice outperformed them in all essential statistics.

I am somebody that is proud and celebrate the industriousness and the intelligence of the Igbos. I think they are highly self-reliant and strongly individualistic culture. That is why they easily integrate and perform well in the U.S where entrepreneurial spirit is valued.
MetaPhysical:

In the heat of the lynching of Igbo citizens in Asia in 2013 over alleged criminality, I wrote an essay entitled, ‘The Igbo fallacy’. In it, I appealed to the Igbo to de-emphasise the culture of profligacy, decadent opulence and vanity which fuels the pursuit of crime by their own. I also suggested the need for value re-orientation – a task that must be actuated by all groups – the age grades, unions and traditional institutions.

Really, it is enervating for me that my kinsmen are taking the inglorious front row in “money crimes’’ – drug peddling and internet fraud – abroad.
In August 2016, an Igbo drug dealer was guillotined in Indonesia. But his funeral in Anambra was a rambunctious shin-dig. He was even described as a “hero” by his people.

I have skimmed through the list of alleged online fraudsters indicted by the FBI, in what is regarded as the biggest scam bust in US history, and I could see familiar names. It is heartbreaking for me. The refrain that criticising your own people for shortcomings is an act of sanctimony is obtuse. Crime has no ethnic face, but does that imply condoning or rationalising a persistent ill?

I have said it before, we have a problem. The Igbo have a problem. Out of the 21 Nigerians on death-row for drug peddling in Indonesia, 20 are Igbo – from my state – Anambra. Personally, I feel violated by this.
A few months ago, some armed robbers of Igbo origin launched an attack on a bureau de change in Dubai, but they were arrested. It is painful, instead of exporting the durable products of Aba, we are exporting crime and violence. That Nigerians are a pariah in South Africa is partly due to the activities of some Igbo drug cartel.

But what happens when these drug gangs return to the south-east? A bazaar of bloodshed. A few years ago, there was a massacre at a church in Ozubulu, Anambra. The killings were linked to a drug war between rival gangs in South Africa. The gangs took their battle out of the turf to native soil. Really, we are baiting the hurricane.

And now, out of the 77 names listed for online fraud in the US, 74 are Igbo. We have a problem. We cannot solve this problem by living in denial.
I agree, there are millions of us doing great things in our fields, but we must condemn the activities of these criminals among us. They do not represent us, but their actions are capable of making an execrable impression of all us.
One drop of dirt is enough to make a basin of water impure. We must have serious conversations on this atypical criminality.
The argument that the Igbo are marginalised and that they are deprived because of the civil war, so very few among them are forced into crime is puerile. This is a terrible way to rationalise a problem that dents the entire group. There is no excuse for crime.
We have a culture that glorifies ‘’money’’ crime – ‘’ego mbute’’ – the culture of money grubbing and worship, as the-be-all and end-all of everything. It is a pervasive culture, not limited to the Igbo though.
We need value re-orientation, and this should be actuated by all groups – age grades and traditional institutions. We must stop celebrating people of unknown fortune. We must name and shame those with illicit wealth in our communities. We should upbraid them instead of giving them chieftaincy titles and front-row seats in church.

What exactly do we discuss at annual August meetings and town-union meetings? Enough should be enough. We cannot keep ignoring this filth.
We have a problem. A crime culture.

@FredrickNwabufo

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/the-igbo-crime-culture-2/amp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town / Hausa Have Not Produce President / Pics Of Dezani In Hand Cuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.