Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

My Mother Gave Birth To Me When She Was 17 - Wendy Shay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mother Gave Birth To Me When She Was 17 - Wendy Shay (504 Views)

Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way / John Kufuor Looking At Wendy Shay Boobs Got People Talking / Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Gave Birth To Me When She Was 17 - Wendy Shay by MhizMuna: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ghanaian afrobeats singer, Wendy Shay has revealed that all was not rosy for her as she was growing up contrary to what many believe.

The controversial singer has disclosed that life was tough for her as her mum conceived her when she was just 17.

Sadly, her dad died when she was she was almost 3 years old causing her and her mum to go through a lot of fiancial hardships.

The “Uber Driver” hitmaker disclosed the shocking revelation in an interview on Joy News where she stated that most people don’t know much about her upbringing and narrated some of her struggles.

“I played the role of my mum’s partner and worked hand in hand. My mum got me at the age of 17. She was young so I was like a sister to her, and played a role in decision making in my nuclear family. When I worked, I had to put money on the table to help my mum. It’s not that easy without a father.”

https://www.thesleak.com/my-mother-gave-birth-to-me-when-she-was-17-wendy-shay/

Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Policer Officer Vibes To Wizkid Song As She Report To Station This Morning.video / Kizz Daniel Shows His Comedy Skills In Hilarious Throwback Clip (Video) / Falz Sends Message To Buhari’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.