Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Bbnaija: Enkay Talks About Who She Could Have Possibly Dated Among The Male Hous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Enkay Talks About Who She Could Have Possibly Dated Among The Male Hous (743 Views)

I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Enkay Talks About Who She Could Have Possibly Dated Among The Male Hous by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
BBNaija ‘Pepper Dem’ housemate, Enkay who just got evicted after spending only two weeks in the house talked about dating possibility in the big brother house and how she isn’t interested in any of the guys.

Watch video below:-https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/08/23/bbnaija-enkay-talks-about-who-she-could-have-possibly-dated-among-the-male-housemates-video/

(1) (Reply)

Little Kids Sing And Dance Zanku To Gelato, DJ Cuppy React. VIDEO / Nollywood Actor, Saka Loses Mom / Dj Khaled Finally Gets Another One!!! My Wife’s Pregnant Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.