Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,967 members, 7,852,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Alex Unusual Stuns In Bridal Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual Stuns In Bridal Photos (27838 Views)

Gifty Powers Stuns In Bridal-Themed Photos / Bobrisky Slays In Bridal Attire (photo) / Nkechi Sunday Stuns In Bridal Shoot (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Unusual Stuns In Bridal Photos by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Alex Unusual Stuns In Bridal Photos by martineverest(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2019
beside the hat,nothing else is spectacular
Re: Alex Unusual Stuns In Bridal Photos by Funmmyastic: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2019
Wow,so glamorous.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Stuns In Bridal Photos by Nmezor(f): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
Loveli hat
Re: Alex Unusual Stuns In Bridal Photos by sophiathefirst: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
ekestic1976:
There's something strange about Alex and it pains a lot. You would think that her excellent figure would make a fine dress stay great on her. But no matter how beautiful the dress she wears, Alex comes out bucolic and rustic. Her bearing becomes like that of a house maid!
Alex stands out among equal. Get lost useless fool with ur inconsequential comment. Who know and what u put on.
Re: Alex Unusual Stuns In Bridal Photos by ekestic1976(f): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
sophiathefirst:

Alex stands out among equal. Get lost useless fool with ur inconsequential comment. Who know and what u put on.

But I didn't begrudge you your opinion about Alex! Why shouldn't you yield to me my own right to hold a personal opinion? And you call me a senseless fool, even without knowing me or having met me! You even call my comment inconsequential! To think that you're not and can't ever be God. Perhaps you would withdraw your opinions about me if you meet me? I introduce myself as one of your new Obedient Servants newly appointed Commissioner in one of the great States in Southern Nigeria! I bear no grudge against you, just because I remain your Servant, at least in the next four years. Remain blessed, bro,
Re: Alex Unusual Stuns In Bridal Photos by sophiathefirst: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
ekestic1976:

But I didn't begrudge you your opinion about Alex! Why shouldn't you yield to me my own right to hold a personal opinion? And you call me a senseless fool, even without knowing me or having met me! You even call my comment inconsequential! To think that you're not and can't ever be God. Perhaps you would withdraw your opinions about me if you meet me? I introduce myself as one of your new Obedient Servants newly appointed Commissioner in one of the great States in Southern Nigeria! I bear no grudge against you, just because I remain your Servant, at least in the next four years. Remain blessed, bro,

It was ur opinion but u took it upon urself to defame the young girl, her dress, her modeling and her personality. Small comments likes goes along way to show how u rate. I dont know,and I choose not to meet such a defaming personality like u. Thank u as u,
Go and serve ur people in peace. Mtchewww
Re: Alex Unusual Stuns In Bridal Photos by gl2glory(f): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hahaha
Raydos:
Someone is having s*x right now despite all problems we are facing in this country, even adding styles. People are so heartless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana / Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) / Anna Banner Stuns In New Look, Dumps Her Weaves For A Low-cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.