Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Loan For Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loan For Business (919 Views)

Quick Cash Loan For Business News Alert / How To Access Jumia Loan For Your Business Expansion / Loan For Rivers State Residents Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loan For Business by Tipster07: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
If you need a loan for your business and your Business is on the island in Lagos. (lekki, Ajah, lakowe jakande, sangotedo, vi, eleko etc) then you are the right place we are here to make you expand your business

Our strength are highlighted below

* we can conveniently give your business up to (50m)

* Minimum requirement

*speed( within 72hrs)

* low interest rate

Please call my number on my signature for further enquiries

0 8 1 2 4 0 2 4 4 1 5
Re: Loan For Business by freetmile(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Honestly, I had such a problem during the pandemic. I was already ready to close my business because there were no buyers, and I didn't have enough money to maintain everything at the same level. We needed many meetings with colleagues to find a way out of the situation. But fortunately, I came across https://www.nationalbusinesscapital.com/business-loans/small-business-loans/. They got into problems, liked how the business has worked so far, and agreed to help us. After everything returned to normal, the company started to grow faster than usual, which motivated us a lot. That's why we should never give up.

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Cbn Policy Into A Bigger Investment Opportunity! / Invest on Quality German Shepherd Puppies Today SOLDOUT / How I Finally Made Over $6.9k Dropshipping Live In Nigeria For The First Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.