Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo (15455 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Anglican Bishop's Wife & Diocesan Secretary In Kano(photos) / Gunmen Kill Doctor’s Wife Abducted In Kaduna, ‘demand N20m’ For Children / Kidnapped Anglican Church Chaplain Rev. David Ayeola Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by martineverest(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
thank God the herdsmen are on hiatus...the real kidnappers are on rampage

1 Like

Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by drillerB(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Thunder fire anybody that will shout its FULANI HERDSMEN here. angry angry angry
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
pls some one should kidnap the president.
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Every hour, we must hear of one bad news or the other in this country...
What is really happening?
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by dododawa1: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
IGBO and business
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by Abagworo(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Imo as a State is presently at coma. The present Governor is yet to start governance but still focused on how to get a pound of flesh off his predecessor and all the sectors are suffering for it. Everything is collapsing including roads, health, bridges, security and economy.

Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
bro4u:
With the way things are going in this country especially with regards to insecurity and economy, some Nigerians wouldn't mind buying tickets just to board a slave trade ship.

@ Slave trade ship.. this is what I was telling my friends at the office today. Let the ship be as big as Titanic, people will hang on to it just to escape this country, without chains or padlocks! undecided cry
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by TundeBricklayer: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
[/quote][quote author=ORIENTATION101 post=81546853]Kidnapping cartel in igboland have resumed their kidnapping business in South East. This criminals re exploiting Fulani menace to perpetrate evils.
Kidnapping was already a menace in igboland before now

Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by oluwasegun007(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
OK.... Continue
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by dododawa1: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
watch your enimes and keep your friends closed,not HERDSMEN but INSIDE.
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by FulaniTerrorixt: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
The Nigerian Islamic government, are arming the, for ethnic cleansing and genocide, and the world are silent, even the churches it's leaderships, world wide are turning blinds eyes, while the Muslims are slaughtering their flock, but when the white Christian extremists, killed a Muslim, you will hear from the Pope and the Archbishop, of Canterbury.
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by courage89(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
I support death penalty for Kidnappers
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by Hausaman(m): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
That these societal malicious acts are becoming evil. The insidious action has spread in to our political economy. These evilmen are now taking advantage of Nigeria churches " for they know millions if not billions of nairas abound in the churches coffer's ". If the church won't empower idle youths, then the youths are now helping themselves by an ungodly means.

What a shame, the irresponsibility of our government stinks to the high heaven. The churches & mosques should do the needful. May Allah save us all.
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by freemanq(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
how long are we going to continue like dis.Any body from the east that voted d current govt should be ashamed of their self.
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Maybe a former governor and his boys are trying to make the state ungovernonable for the new governor with this trend....this is Nigeria and anything can happen...the police should act fast now
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by fergie001: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Abagworo:
Imo as a State is presently at coma. The present Governor is yet to start governance but still focused on how to get a pound of flesh off his predecessor and all the sectors are suffering for it. Everything is collapsing including roads, health, bridges, security and economy.
Aren't you tired?
Your boss is out of office. I thought you should have followed him to Abuja?

Focus on the solutions rather doing the exact same thing that you criticise!

1 Like

Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by Edu3Again: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
FulaniTerrorix:
Watch this recent BBC documentary on kidnapping in Nigeria, 90% of kidnappers arrested all over Nigeria for the past one year are fulani herdsmen.

Watch it or skip to 21:02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRADCzmEX6w

Use this link that starts at 21:02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRADCzmEX6w?t=1262
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by fergie001: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Maybe a former governor and his boys are trying to make the state ungovernonable for the new governor with this trend....this is Nigeria and anything can happen...the police should act fast now

Cc: Abagworo.....respond please..
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by Countersam(m): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
fergie001:
Barely 24 hours after unknown gunmen killed five people in a pre-dawn attack on Imo community; suspected kidnappers abducted the wife of the Anglican Bishop of Ikeduru Diocese, Anuri Maduwuike.

It was gathered that the victim was abducted on her way home from Owerri.

According to an eyewitness, the Bishop’s wife was ambushed at a bad spot by Ekemele and whisked to an unknown destination.

According to the source, “wife of the Anglican bishop of Ikeduru Diocese Mrs. Anuri Maduwuike was kidnapped by unknown gun men. We need prayers for God’s intervention for the safety and freedom of the God’s handmaid”.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Orlando Ikeokwu, a Superintendent of Police, confirmed the development.

The Police spokesperson told our correspondent that her abductors were yet to establish contacts with the victim’s family.

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-anglican-bishops-wife-kidnapped-in-imo/

Who else thinks there seems to be a renewed deliberate effort at causing insecurity in Imo state...probably to divert state government attention
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by fergie001: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Countersam:

Who else thinks there seems to be a renewed deliberate effort at causing insecurity in Imo state...probably to divert state government attention

Cc: ABAGWORO...
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by azikiweironsi(m): 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Kidnapping cartel in igboland have resumed their kidnapping business in South East. This criminals re exploiting Fulani menace to perpetrate evils.

Hmmm my brother you want them to come after you?
I thought they said it was only Fulani herdsmen.
I thought they said nothing like kidnapping happened before in their region.
So how come it's a menace in Igboland before?

1 Like

Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by OhiOfIhima: 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
pyro62:
I'm first to comment once again!

These idiots no dey fear to kidnap Christian clerics again oo.. This is more Like a religious attack in my own opinion.

Religion attack! sorry, do you have any idea of who the kidnappers are because no identity reveal yet.
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
fergie001:
Barely 24 hours after unknown gunmen killed five people in a pre-dawn attack on Imo community; suspected kidnappers abducted the wife of the Anglican Bishop of Ikeduru Diocese, Anuri Maduwuike.

It was gathered that the victim was abducted on her way home from Owerri.

According to an eyewitness, the Bishop’s wife was ambushed at a bad spot by Ekemele and whisked to an unknown destination.

According to the source, “wife of the Anglican bishop of Ikeduru Diocese Mrs. Anuri Maduwuike was kidnapped by unknown gun men. We need prayers for God’s intervention for the safety and freedom of the God’s handmaid”.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Orlando Ikeokwu, a Superintendent of Police, confirmed the development.

The Police spokesperson told our correspondent that her abductors were yet to establish contacts with the victim’s family.

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-anglican-bishops-wife-kidnapped-in-imo/

Herdsmen.
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kendumazy:
All these kidnapping sef, some insider job dey involved jooor. May God intervene and get her rescued.

Fulani no de do insider things
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by selemempe: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Kidnapping cartel in igboland have resumed their kidnapping business in South East. This criminals re exploiting Fulani menace to perpetrate evils.
if u have a brother in police or privy to some police secrets, u will knw that at least 80% of those arrested so far a northerners and ppl from niger, chad and burkina faso
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by nkemdi89(f): 1:32am On Aug 24, 2019
Oh this nice lady, I remember the last time I visited her house in the company of my then boss in 2013 she served us snail pepper soup, but I couldn't eat due to we forbid it.
Ikeduru is an hot zone for kidnappers due to a lot of forest and big abandoned houses which the owners only visit once or twice a year.
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by Bridget95(f): 2:04am On Aug 24, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
must your brain tell you to mention tribes all the time? I don't know what is wrong with this people.
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by Dedetwo(m): 2:35am On Aug 24, 2019
It is beyond the pale of my imagination that Nigeria has not found it pleasurable to pass a law so that law abiding citizens can carry a gun. Nigeria took the means of self preservation from the masses and allowed hoodlums to harass the public with guns. What type of government which is anti-citizen has been allowed to operate?
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by Starhearts: 7:07am On Aug 24, 2019
pyro62:
I'm first to comment once again!

These idiots no dey fear to kidnap Christian clerics again oo.. This is more Like a religious attack in my own opinion.

Wetin dey sweet ur belle
U dey happy say u make FTC
Is either they are doing U OR u re doing urself
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2019
Hope say no be boyfrnd she too go visit for owerri
Re: Anuri Maduwuike Kidnapped: Anglican Bishop's wife abducted in Imo by pyro62(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2019
Starhearts:

Wetin dey sweet ur belle
U dey happy say u make FTC
Is either they are doing U OR u re doing urself

Don't worry your turn will come when you change your dumb phone, and upgrade to 5g network.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abortion, Adultery, Witchcraft, Suicide: Unknown Actions That Can Land You Jail / Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver / Gunmen Kidnap Israel Ejiro Inyanabor, Edo Councilor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.