Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Your Heritage In Life..... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Your Heritage In Life..... (529 Views)

Heritage Park Estate, Ibeju Lekki. / Plots 4 Sale In Heritage Estate On Monastry Rd Sangotedo Lekki Pix / C Of O Land Sale In Sangotedo - Heritage Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Heritage In Life..... by NewEra1property(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ayhomes.... Is at it again... Big blow for a life time, Secure a brighter life for yourself, also extend to the future to secure homes for your children@ Wazobia garden phase 1 Ogogoro Idi Atori Ibeju lekki. Neighborhoods Dangote Refinery, lekki sea port, lekki free zone, Akodo General Hospital, LA Campaign Tropicana etc... Buy less today worth BIG tomorrow....... 600sqm metre for 2m. But for the first ten(10) @1.8 call me now or watsap me on +2347066428089....... I have Dominion
??

Re: Your Heritage In Life..... by NewEra1property(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
It's a great joy that we all are back home..... This is great. But do you understand that know matter how caring an hospital nurses and doctors are,
it can never be like home, even if you stayed in a rented apartment for years you can never be title to nothing in that apartment . Home sweet home...... Secure a home at Wazobia garden phase....ibeju lekki
For site inspection and enquiry please call or watsap me on+2347066428089.....Bless you all
Re: Your Heritage In Life..... by NewEra1property(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
Enjoy your Saturday, am still waiting your for booking @wazobia garden phase 1 and phase 2..... Stay cool and enjoy yourself
Re: Your Heritage In Life..... by NewEra1property(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
Clients on site for inspection.... Make the call now for yours plot

Re: Your Heritage In Life..... by NewEra1property(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
Contact me for you soil test, OMC plastic limit, liquid limit, concrete slump test, concrete strength, proctor compaction, MDD, cbr (California bearing ratio) test many more.......call or watsap me on +2347066428089
Re: Your Heritage In Life..... by NewEra1property(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
Contact me for your soil test, OMC plastic limit, liquid limit, concrete slump test, concrete strength, proctor compaction, MDD, cbr (California bearing ratio) test many more.......call or watsap me on +2347066428089[/quote]
Re: Your Heritage In Life..... by NewEra1property(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2019
Do have a splendid Sunday.... Dont forget, we at your service 24/7...... Sales is still on at Wazobia garden phase1 phase 2 etc....... Just make the call we at your service
Re: Your Heritage In Life..... by NewEra1property(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2019
PRE-LAUNCHED OFFER FOR 7FREE PLOTS

Wazobia Garden is about to be introduced to the market though we are currently selling for 1.8m per plot.

Location: 8 mins drive from Free Trade Zone, Dangote refinery and Lekki sea port and 4mins drive to la campagne Tropicana beach resort.

promo Price : 1.8m

Titled : GAZETTED

PRE-LAUNCHED OFFER FOR 7PLOTS.

Any prospects that pay for half a plot and it's documentations which includes,

Survey fee
Development fee
Deed of Assignment

Pay for these and you will get instant plots allocation from the layout, physical allocation is October 2019. ( 7 days offer )

You cant get this anywhere. The Management of the company will be attending to the first seven prospects or plots.

NB: This is just a pre launched off , The price remain 1.8m per plot.

call or whatsapp +2347066428088
Re: Your Heritage In Life..... by NewEra1property(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2019
Indeed phase 2 is a reality...... Make your call now

Re: Your Heritage In Life..... by NewEra1property(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ibeju Lekki IS BOOMING

Residents are happy because its generally a peaceful and serene place to reside.

Businesses and company are all booming at 100%.
Entrepreneurs in Ibeju lekki are all excited about their business location and the huge profits they make everyday while they smile to the bank.

The presence of Real estate developers is massive and wise people have continued to invest heavily in this axis of Lagos because of the importance it holds to own a piece of Land in this axis.

Ibeju lekki plays a vital role to the growth of Lagos as its a city that connects Lagos state to many other parts of the country.

Ibeju lekki is a very historic city in Lagos that is full of rich traditions and cultural values.
So Ayhomes is giving everyone the opportunity to secure a brighter future for themself and the children @wazobia garden phase 1 and phase 2

Neighborhoods are
Dangote refinery
Dangote sea port
Lekki free zone
Lekki sea port
Shopprite
And many more

The company is given out phase @2m but for the first 10 i will personally give a discount and it will go for 1.8m..... With approved excition

Phase 2, for just 1m

For enquiry and inspection please call +2347066428089
Re: Your Heritage In Life..... by NewEra1property(m): 5:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Be mindful of properties you purchase, to get a properties cofc and approved Excision, meet Ayhomes Investment.... Your joy and happiness is our priority.... Wazobia garden phase 1 and 2 is still selling fast..... Make the call for booking

Re: Your Heritage In Life..... by NewEra1property(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
Your company affect your mindset, choice, lifestyle and ultimately your destiny. You are not doing anything about your future not until you have done something about the company you keep.....build a future for yourself and kids with Ayhomes...... Good p.m special Ppl
Re: Your Heritage In Life..... by NewEra1property(m): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Your Saturday shall be satisfied with great things like land properties, Ayhomes is still coming out opportunity for you to own a land Wazobia garden phase 1 and 2 is still selling rush up to occupy your now....... Good morning

(1) (Reply)

4bedrooms Semi-detached Duplex House With BQ For Sale In Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Contact The Expert For Interlocking/ E _crate / Flush Estate Magodo Gra Phase1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.