Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,677 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why Did Choose Abraham? Interesting Answer! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Choose Abraham? Interesting Answer! (174 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / The Interesting Experiences I Had When I Was A Boy / Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Choose Abraham? Interesting Answer! by Castamir: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Genesis 26:5 says that God did all He did for Avraham "because Avraham heeded what I said and did what I told him to do — he followed my mitzvot, my regulations and my teachings.” This answers the question of why did God choose Abraham.

Avraham knew about God and all His ways because Shem the son of Noah actually lived longer than Avraham and taught him. We have every reason to believe that Avraham’s "religion" was the Bible and that God chose him because he followed God in the midst of a pagan land. Joshua 24:2 says that Avraham’s father and ancestors served other Gods but not that Avraham did.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Register For Free / Testimony Time / Faith Is The Most Precious Commodity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.