Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

More About Eddie Murphy's 10 Children And His Fiancée. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More About Eddie Murphy's 10 Children And His Fiancée. (608 Views)

Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy / Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie / Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More About Eddie Murphy's 10 Children And His Fiancée. by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2019
I earlier in another thread yesterday, shared a photo of Eddie Murphy with all his 10 children, which also had his fiancée.

Here are some additional info about his children and fiancée:

His eldest child is Eric, 31 years old, born by then girlfriend Paulette McNeely..

There's Christian, 30 years old, whose mum is Tamara Hood.

There are 5 children born by his ex-wife Nicole Mitchell Murphy – daughter Bria, 30 years old; son Miles Mitchell, 27 years old; daughters Shayne Audra, 24 years old; Zola Ivy, 20 years old and Bella Zahra, 17 years old.

There's daughter, Angel Iris, 12 years old, born by former Spice Girl Mel B.

The 2 youngest children – Izzy, 3 years old and Max, 1 year old by November this year (he was few months old in the photo) were born by Eddie's current fiancée, Paige Butcher.

His fiancée, Paige, 40, is a model. Her mum is a fashion designer while her father is former Aussie model, Robert Butcher. She’s an Aussie, from Perth, Australia.

The actor – thought to be worth £60million, was born on April 3rd, 1961 and is 58 years old.

Re: More About Eddie Murphy's 10 Children And His Fiancée. by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 24, 2019
Eddie Murphy with 5 of his 6 daughters (excluded is the youngest - 3 year old Izzy). Photo below

Re: More About Eddie Murphy's 10 Children And His Fiancée. by Bluezy13(m): 4:46am On Aug 24, 2019
Hmmm...

So Eddie has 10 children ! I
Re: More About Eddie Murphy's 10 Children And His Fiancée. by onipludi: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2019
eddy my man

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija4: I Need My Girlfriend Back, Tacha’s Boyfriend Cries Out / Bambam Edits Instagram Profile To Reflect Teddy A’s Surname / Bbnaija Tachha Exposed Seyi Said He Wanted Her Friendship (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.