Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

My Sad Experience Using IBL Logistics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Sad Experience Using IBL Logistics (459 Views)

Tragic Carbon Customer Service Experience. My Sad story / Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account / My Experience Using ALAT And Cowrywise. A Comparison. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sad Experience Using IBL Logistics by shapman: 12:35am On Aug 24, 2019
I wish to express my personal review on IBL logistics services.

Timeline:
• I requested for his service on the 31st of July to pick a camera with charger and a laptop with case and charger.
I received the items but turns out the camera charger and laptop case were missing.
Of which I sent him all the items I expected, I didn't send pictures though, I complained to him. The next day, he said his staff got the charger, that I should contact Charles for the case, I did and eventually he sent the case and charger the following week, he charged me #2,500 but I insisted on paying #1,500.

• Fast forward to 20th of this month, I requested him to pick an iPhone with box and earphones, this time I sent the pictures so that there won't be a case of anything missing. He sent the item the next day and turns out the earpiece was missing.
I complained, he said the item was sent as received.
I chatted up picker and complained, mikky confirmed he sent the package as expected that I should contact Charles, I called Charles and he confirmed that he doesn't open packages all he does is deliver packages to their respective owners.
I called IBL to relay the whole thing to him, he made a statement that they don't inspect items when they go for pickup so as to avoid stories of missing items!
I was livid, so what was the point of telling you all what the package entails and even sending you pictures, does that mean if he picked an empty box of phone for example, that will be how he will waybill an empty phone box to the client??
What a lame excuse to pin the blame on me.
Even mikky usually make it known that whenever one is going to pick an item, one needs to check very well that all is intact before leaving Charles place.
I wanted to let it slide but on second thought, I felt his excuse is a lame loophole that might give IBL an unfair advantage.

There goes my bad and terrible experience with using IBL Logistics.

NB: I am not against people doing business with him, rather, I would advice any of his prospective customers to make sure that he consent to checking items and making sure it is accurate as expected before picking it up..

Peace unto all men.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

First Grade Okirika Wears For Both Adults And Kids For Sales / 2 Years Pin Verified USA Adsense Plus Website For Sale / Buy Your Uniforms From Cross River Garment Factory, CBN Gov Tells Army, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.