Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Breaking: Buhari’s Deteriorating Health Challenges, Suffering From Acute Amnesia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari’s Deteriorating Health Challenges, Suffering From Acute Amnesia (3980 Views)

DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family / OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia / Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Acute Schizophrenia – Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Buhari’s Deteriorating Health Challenges, Suffering From Acute Amnesia by Ratello: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:

Why is a blogger your problem. We are talking about the leader of a country with an ear infection that took 6 months to heal remember? Shame on you the country is in fire and your here pretending things are good.

Leave cough syrup alone, ur sense no be correct.

Ignore these clowns and watch as events unfold my brother

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari’s Deteriorating Health Challenges, Suffering From Acute Amnesia by oyatz(m): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2019
What you are saying is irrelevant to get topic under discussion.
I don't like those who can't comment on Nairaland without insults, so I won't like to continue discussing with you.

Bitterleafsoup:

Why is a blogger your problem. We are talking about the leader of a country with an ear infection that took 6 months to heal remember? Shame on you the country is in fire and your here pretending things are good.

Leave cough syrup alone, ur sense no be correct.
Re: Breaking: Buhari’s Deteriorating Health Challenges, Suffering From Acute Amnesia by Nkemtreasure: 12:18am On Aug 25, 2019
Yet he remembered to inaugurate ministers.... OP what is your source This unnamed source is a federal lair.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari’s Deteriorating Health Challenges, Suffering From Acute Amnesia by mikkyjay(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2019
Toroso:
How well can any of you hide inherited irredeemable bigotry, chronic hate & extreme foolishness. You think you can hide but your tribe 3 selling point will all stand you out. If you look closely enough one can see attributes of extreme foolishness from your comment so I won’t be surprised if you too. Like Peak, It’s in you.
Coming from accursed ethnic bigot calling others foolish, you have that which you accuse others of 1000%,
But go ahead and continue in your in your trade Mark hypocrisy, that's what you are made of.
Anu ofia.
Re: Breaking: Buhari’s Deteriorating Health Challenges, Suffering From Acute Amnesia by Toroso: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2019
What a foolish question. Na today foolish Ipob de carry fake news about Buhari both about Amensia Amensty EL Sudan or whatever dead brain can cook up. Would one be right to say anyone still giving Ipob a benefit of doubt that it might be telling the truth isn’t a fool as well ?!

Yes I suppose so.

otipoju:
Rings true. Sounds Plausible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari’s Deteriorating Health Challenges, Suffering From Acute Amnesia by Bitterleafsoup: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
oyatz:
What you are saying is irrelevant to get topic under discussion.
I don't like those who can't comment on Nairaland without insults, so I won't like to continue discussing with you.

Truth needs no answer....

(1) (2) (Reply)

South West Vs North West Development / Presidency Silent As Abba Kyari’s Ghost Tears Villa Apart / Edo Election!! This Adams Oshiomole's House Is Melting Hearts As Other Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.