Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How A Taxi Driver Saved My Life – Nigerian Rapper Ikechukwu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Taxi Driver Saved My Life – Nigerian Rapper Ikechukwu (366 Views)

Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / A Taxi Driver Saved An Elderly Woman From Being Scammed Out Of $25,000 In US (2) (3) (4)

How A Taxi Driver Saved My Life – Nigerian Rapper Ikechukwu by OdinceGoodwill: 2:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Rapper Ikechukwu has narrated how he almost died but was saved by an Uber driver he ordered to rush him to a hospital after he suffered food poisoning.

Read his series of tweets below.

“So I almost died on Saturday.
Went to bed early but woke up around 2 cos I felt no.2 coming. I’m on the throne waiting for the poop to poop. Omo nothing o but the pain in stomach was on a rise. Next thing cramping turns to biting on the inside. To point i couldn’t stand.

All alone in my house, i start calling random friends. Nobody pick. At this point, i strip and put my stomach on my marble floor to cool the temp because it was blazing hot. And i couldn’t move. Pains getting worse and worse. I start vomiting. At that point, i call my gateman to come to help me.

That one also didn’t pick. Dozing . na so I just order uber. When the guy arrived i had him wake my stupid gateman. He helped me walk to the car and i made it to the hospital near my crib. I rush inside and collapse. I can’t even explain to them so i start pointing. Thank God.

The doctor smart. He pumped me with extreme painkillers and antibiotics. Na so my vision just blurrr and lost feeling in my legs and basically passed out while still conscious if that makes sense to u.

So apparently my brother in law who is a Gastroenterologist calls back my Missed call and the doctor answers and tells him. Bro in law gets my bro and his wife to go pick me from there and take me to another hospital for stomach scans. I don’t remember any of that. When they ruled out appendicitis they concluded on acute food poisoning.

And moved me to the Third hospital where my older sis in law who is in from Yankee took over. And resuscitated me to live. My stubborn head forcing them to discharge me the following day cos I could see and walk and I hate hospitals. Now the reason I’m sharing this is the story could’ve been....................Readmore

CONTINUE READING; https://odinceblog.com/how-a-taxi-driver-saved-my-life-nigerian-rapper-ikechukwu/

Re: How A Taxi Driver Saved My Life – Nigerian Rapper Ikechukwu by Japsylee: 2:54am On Aug 24, 2019
What makes the gate man stupid?? Dude u need to grow up!!
Re: How A Taxi Driver Saved My Life – Nigerian Rapper Ikechukwu by starbuck(f): 3:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Change your circle of friends including that your gateman undecided undecided
Re: How A Taxi Driver Saved My Life – Nigerian Rapper Ikechukwu by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:37am On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:
Change your circle of friends including that your gateman undecided undecided
What did the gateman do ?
Re: How A Taxi Driver Saved My Life – Nigerian Rapper Ikechukwu by sykeng(m): 4:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Japsylee:
What makes the gate man stupid?? Dude u need to grow up!!
.That's Naija for you, the lower class always at the receiving end, among all his friends nobody answered his calls including his gateman, only the gateman was called stupid for obeying nature like others. Life in naija
Re: How A Taxi Driver Saved My Life – Nigerian Rapper Ikechukwu by cenaman(m): 5:30am On Aug 24, 2019
Who be ikechukwu? shey dis man still dey exit in nigeria music industry?

Police Officers Face Dismissal For Colluding With Wadume / Freeing Girls Trafficked To Italy For Sex: 'you Will Not Be A Slave For Ever' / Security Personnel Beat ORide Operator To Death For Overtaking Them (video)