Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Green At The Ears - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Green At The Ears (679 Views)

A Commercial Bus Conductor Arrested For Biting Off A Passenger's Ears / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / History Of Violence In Nigeria Since 1960 (green White Green, Where Is The Red) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Green At The Ears by lade685: 9:54pm On May 15, 2007
new member. my name is Lade, I'm a Medical student in the University of Ilorin who may just end up in business in spite of the tedious hours I'm spending learning how to help people not kill themselves. hope this forum provides better benefits than i bargained for. catch ya!
Re: Green At The Ears by cuteass1(f): 6:34am On May 16, 2007
Welcome to nairaland Lade685

I'm very posuitive we'll live up to your expectations and even more, Be cool wink

See ya around, don't be a stranger cheesy

eeennnnnjjjjjjooooooyyyyy[color=#990000]!!!!!!!!![/color]
Re: Green At The Ears by Creamish(f): 9:40am On May 16, 2007
Wassap? Keep doing wat u do men---- all d best! wink

(1) (Reply)

HOW CAN YOU TELL IF YOUR GURL FRIEND IS UNFAITHFUL....AND TIRED OF YOU??? / How To Apply For Us Student Visa / Mr Macho 2007a Lagos Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.