Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Money Is Not Everything: DJ Cuppy Says Her Real Life Is Complicated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Money Is Not Everything: DJ Cuppy Says Her Real Life Is Complicated (379 Views)

My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is Not Everything: DJ Cuppy Says Her Real Life Is Complicated by Olusharp(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2019
Having a billionaire father like, Femi Otedola would have seen like the perfect life for an average Nigerian, however, his DJ Daughter, Cuppy in a new statement released the reality of it all.

DJ Cuppy in a rare tweet opened up on her real life despite the scintillating lifestyle she shares on Social Media.

The Billionaire daughter, who is doing well for her self disclosed that she wished people could really see how complicated and unglamorous her life is.

She said, “I wish you guys could really see how COMPLICATED and UNGLAMOROUS my REAL life is…. #Facts”

This comes down to the fact that money may actually not be everything.

Earlier on DJ Cuppy hinted that she would quit music soon having only released Gelato recently.

https://www.linjust.com.ng/money-is-not-everything-dj-cuppy-says-her-real-life-is-complicated-and-unglamorous.html
Re: Money Is Not Everything: DJ Cuppy Says Her Real Life Is Complicated by EuroBoy007(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2019
shocked

Money is not everything but money is too good... Oya everybody face ur hustle kiss
Re: Money Is Not Everything: DJ Cuppy Says Her Real Life Is Complicated by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Those wey no get the money, it's everything to them...

Those wey get am say it's not everything.

You simply can't have it all in life.

About her life being complicated, I think she has to stop singing if wants to get better.

But on serious note, how did #Gelato escape the studio in the name of a song?

Olusharp:
Having a billionaire father like, Femi Otedola would have seen like the perfect life for an average Nigerian, however, his DJ Daughter, Cuppy in a new statement released the reality of it all.

DJ Cuppy in a rare tweet opened up on her real life despite the scintillating lifestyle she shares on Social Media.

The Billionaire daughter, who is doing well for her self disclosed that she wished people could really see how complicated and unglamorous her life is.

She said, “I wish you guys could really see how COMPLICATED and UNGLAMOROUS my REAL life is…. #Facts”

This comes down to the fact that money may actually not be everything.

Earlier on DJ Cuppy hinted that she would quit music soon having only released Gelato recently.

https://www.linjust.com.ng/money-is-not-everything-dj-cuppy-says-her-real-life-is-complicated-and-unglamorous.html
Re: Money Is Not Everything: DJ Cuppy Says Her Real Life Is Complicated by alphaNomega: 7:18am On Aug 24, 2019
Money is not everything but it sure as hell is important. You are always better off with money than without it.
Re: Money Is Not Everything: DJ Cuppy Says Her Real Life Is Complicated by lyriclekidd(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2019
Money isn't everything but without money you can't do anything.
Re: Money Is Not Everything: DJ Cuppy Says Her Real Life Is Complicated by pfadom: 7:32am On Aug 24, 2019
Money is nothing to the wealthy, but everything to the poor especially in mind.

This class can do anything for money - internet fraud, ritual killings, nude for money, prostitution or slaying, blackmailing, kidnapping, robbery, etc.

Entrust them with little responsibilities, they are quick to betray. All for money!
Re: Money Is Not Everything: DJ Cuppy Says Her Real Life Is Complicated by onipludi: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2019
that's true

(1) (Reply)

When Dr Maduka Was Crowned 'an Iroko' Of 31 Communities / Cardi B Slams Follower Who Questioned Why She's Famous / Bbnaija: Ebuka Stuns In Red Yoruba Ensemble (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.