Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

How To Make 3k-15k Weekly In Online Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make 3k-15k Weekly In Online Business (663 Views)

Learn How To Make 15k Weekly / Legit Income Programs That Pays Daily And Weekly In Nigeria 2019 / See How Blogger Can Make 3k Before The End Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 3k-15k Weekly In Online Business by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2019
Hello nairalanders,
To cut things short, I have spent over the past few years researching on how to make money online yet I got none, till I discovered a gold mine. That day I was so hungry and out of cash, all I Had was my free Glo yakata balance, my kpalasa phone and my laptop (was having issues then like heck!!! Be like village people don enter my matter angry sad)
So I started googling and researching, for years I still couldn’t connect the dots till 3months ago, after I read of many reviews of people who made wads of cash online I quit my job and focused on my research, I knew the job was never meant to set me financially free, I put more focus in my research till I hit a jackpot, I met someone who helped me connect the dots and today I am totally financially free not yet a billionaire but will get there soon.
So here I have a pdf on how you can make 3k-15k weekly in online business.
It would go for a token of 5k and I need only 10 people to help. I will be offering a 10% off for nairalanders (it is just a way of giving back all this years here)
Requirements:
Have a little knowledge of computer
Laptop/desktop
Data
Hardworking
Never giving up spirit
Patience
At least 20k for startup(will tell you how you will use it but you might not use all)
If you are interested you can reach me at lazybaronjake@gmail.com
For Nairalanders, just send your username and write N10. Your account should be at least 2months old

(1) (Reply)

200 Blog Post Ideas You Can Use Right Now! / How To Make At Least $500 Every Week With Affiliate Marketing! / Need A Bulk Email Marketing Tool For Sending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.