Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released (8202 Views)

Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media / Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams / Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by zeuss: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Hahaha this one didn't even see the pictures

I saw the picture....can't u see the chair they are sitting on?
Only person we no get sence go say na Germany that type chair dey.

Na village Africa n chair be DAT na.
Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by modik(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
bmcariyo:
No wonder they have been arrested According to FG. FG must have gotten Sam loko first (IN GRAVE)

Killer punch line!

Badt!!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by modik(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
Cherrybae:
Look at the foolish and ugly dirty old men. Even in Germany see how dirty they are.

I urge the German government to shot and kill this four foolish old Igbos terorists

Buuhhhhjjjjjaasssrrttr

Are u so zombified?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by Cruz889(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
Collyweed:

So you no know say mumu full this country? How else do you think that Mumuharri got elected twice as Presidiot?
grin
Collyweed:

So you no know say mumu full this country? How else do you think that Mumuharri got elected twice as Presidiot?
they way we believe info in this country ehh

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by dayleke: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
So if they are not the ones, how come they are being paraded?
Until other pesins are caught, "they" are the ones responsible o. wink grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by durangokid: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
respect80:
Some commenters on this post certainly need new heads.

Abi na auto comment robot d use una phone?

Make I quickly quote una before una go modify the post abeg : My brother is what envy and jealousy can cause because they heard Igbo their sense stop to work especially most of them who love to kill Igbo because they are doing well outside the country. With their comments you shall know them

Una gudaftunun o grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by durangokid: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:
this are nollywood actors....
. My brother is what envy and jealousy can cause because they heard Igbo their sense stop to work especially most of them who love to kill Igbo because they are doing well outside the country. With their comments you shall know them

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by BanevsJoker(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
zeuss:
Criminals....death penalty a must

The world is such a small place
..I never imagined the Germans would have that type of wooded bench.
I like your sense of humour.
Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by BanevsJoker(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
kingola87:
blatant lies this ones are nollywood actors [color=#550000][/color]the one on the left is sam loco
Captain Obvious
Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by BanevsJoker(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Dumb citizen...god how amai sharing same country with these guys

THIS IS THE PEOPLE WE ARE TELLING THE MAN IN ASO ROCK IS NOT BUHARI....NO HOW COULD HE SEE THE DIFFERENCE WHEN HE COULDN'T DEFERENTIATE THE FOUR GUYS IN THE ABOVE PICTURE
You are the dumb one actually, for not realising he was just playing along with the joke. Now apologize to him.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by Nova123: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by Elijahrona(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Cherrybae:
Look at the foolish and ugly dirty old men. Even in Germany see how dirty they are.

I urge the German government to shot and kill this four foolish old Igbos terorists
It's a joke sweet heart. Look at them well. They're popular Nollywood actors
Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by Favor368(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
Off me
Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by EmmySparky(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
itchie:
Look at the old men that were behaving like touts
my God... Am short of words... U need to leave under the rock ur living
Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by churchee: 1:04am On Aug 25, 2019
itchie:
Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by Karemarealty288(m): 3:21am On Aug 25, 2019
Cherrybae:

Ur mumurism carry feathers... grin
Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2019
respect80:
Some commenters on this post certainly need new heads.

Abi na auto comment robot d use una phone?

Make I quickly quote una before una go modify the post abeg cheesy

Una gudaftunun o grin

You never got the message the op was trying to pass right? And the need for our sarcasm to make it more juicy?

Like I dont know thats Chinwetalu Agu, Sam Loco Efe, Victor Osuagwu and that Ifeanyi Somebody!!!

Am a core Igbo man bro!! Common... nobody can be this daft.

Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by Almaiga: 6:51am On Aug 25, 2019
See their flat heads. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by respect80(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

You never got the message the op was trying to pass right? And the need for our sarcasm to make it more juicy?

Like I dont know thats Chinwetalu Agu, Sam Loco Efe, Victor Osuagwu and that Ifeanyi Somebody!!!

Am a core Igbo man bro!! Common... nobody can be this daft.

Good morning and happy Sunday grin
Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by technuel: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2019
Now I understand there are many bots on nairaland
Wow this post is an eye opener
Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by Chimok: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2019
These old men must have been framed by German police. They should do a thorough investigation to get the real culprits. I stand with Ekweremmadu on this. But if after investigation, they are found culpable, I think they should be deported to face Nigerian police
Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by dadebayo1(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2019
Really funny to think some did not recognize they are Nollywood actors... Chaiii some just comment without even reading or paying attention to details grin
Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by jaymee0(m): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2019
Lol
Lol lol
Lol lol lol
Re: Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released by falcon01: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2019
itchie:
are you kidding me...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebubeagu: A Missed Opportunity By South-east Governors - Chike Udensi / Executive Secretary Of The NHIS Allegedly Suspended Over Fraud Accusations / Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.