Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed (1095 Views)

Enugu LGA Elections: PDP Wins All 17 Chairman And 260 Councillor Seats / Enyinnaya Nwafor Paid Don Ubani N5m To Attack Gov. Ikpeazu - Ex-LGA Chair / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed by State001: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2019
ex-Enugu LGA Chair’s 13Yr Old Daughter Declared Kidnapped By Father Found In Boyfriend’s Bed (Video)

Mr. Frank Anioma, a resident of Enugu who hides under the guise of ‘insecurity’ to spread fake news aimed at undermining the state government, has been caught right in the act, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Mr. Anioma, a former council boss, had on August 22, 2019 taken to social media to declare that his daughter (Kosisochukwu) had been kidnapped by unknown gunmen in the state.

“Please friends and good Nigerians help me. My Daughter Kosisochukwu was kidnapped this morning, Thurs 22nd Aug, about 7am on her way to New Heaven Market. Her phone 09027454532 was ringing without response. Now it's ringing line busy. Please help repost this. Who knows, God will show us mercy”, he wrote.

This forced operatives of the Anti-kidnapping unit of the Enugu State Police Command to swing into action, where it was discovered that she was never kidnapped but with her boyfriend in Owerri, Imo State.

One would have expected Anioma to issue a disclaimer after picking his daughter from the park (as instructed by her) and discovering she was not kidnapped, but instead, he deliberately issued a statement that she had been rescued from her imaginative and non-existing abductors.

“My people I am so proud of you guys. I love you all (ifedika unu akokwanam). Please join me to thank God. He has done it. Your prayers has been answered. My daughter is alive and she's at home now. I thank you all for your prayers, visits and words of encouragement. May none of you experience such trauma in Jesus name amen. We give God all the praise”, he wrote.

But according to Kosisochukwu, she was never kidnapped but traveled to Owerri in Imo State to visit her boyfriend whom she has not seen for a while owing to the prolonged holidays.

“I was not abducted nor kidnapped as stated by my father, I went out willingly from the compound. I later called him to come and pick me from the park to take me home because the money I had on me wasn't enough for transport fare,” the 13-year-old SS1 girl told police investigators.

Many are wondering what Mr. Anioma planned to achieve with his false information, especially a man with such a pedigree. “Why is he hell-bent at blackmailing the state government?”, asked Ms. Stella Nkem Obi, a resident of Enugu.

“The worst of it all is that the same Frank Anioma after knowing the truth that his daughter was not kidnapped but sneaked out of the house to go and see her boyfriend in Owerri, deliberately rushed to the social media to lie again that his daughter has been rescued. See below also. What a mischief!

“God will continue to expose those who are bent on sabotaging the existing peace and good governance in Enugu State as well as undermining the tireless efforts of our people's governor to secure our dear state as one of the most peaceful and safest states in Nigeria. We should recall that Rev. Fr. Nnamdi Nwankwo had recently raised the alarm that some people are sabotaging the efforts of Enugu State Governor in securing the state.

“For Uncle Frank, you have to tender an unreserved public apology to your family, friends and well-wishers, security agencies, Enugu State government and the entire people of the state, for this heinous embarrassment and expensive fake news. You must also be made to face the wrath of the law for peddling fake news so that others will learn”, she said.

“Brothers and sisters, please let's join hands and say No to Fake News in Enugu State and those who are sabotaging the state government. Thank you”, Stella Nkem Obi added.

Watch Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CEiSuMzKn4

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/928352/ex-enugu-lga-chairs-13yr-old-daughter-declared-kidnapped-by-father-found-in-boyfriends-bed-video/

Re: Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed by Okoroawusa: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2019
13 years don sabi wash yansh well talkless of having a boyfriend?

Wonders shall never end...
Re: Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed by chiefolododo(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2019
Haa!

Re: Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed by delpee(f): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2019
At 13! Travelling out of town alone! shocked
Some kids are still busy with cartoons and childhood stuff at this age. It's too early to be the committed in a relationship.
This child needs strong parental guidance. This is terrible!
Re: Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed by Blessynokoro: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2019
Smh
Re: Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed by adonis89(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2019
Wetin she know wey she de write 4 that paper? U get luck i no b ur father. Beat wey i go u eh. So na preeq b d only thing naija gals don value pass anything. I no bring shame to my father , so i don't expect such from my kids else i will deal with dem
Re: Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed by grtcj: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2019
Crazy, this is what happens when fathers refuse to make their children their best friends.
Re: Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed by Chijioke6475: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Parents should leave upto expectations,let's inculcate discipline in our kids give them adequate training to avoid issues of this nature
Re: Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed by LibertyRep: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
At 13, she is already leaving the house, and even the town to go spend time with her boyfriend.

She is either an Abiiko ( not trained) or Akoogba ( trained but remains unyielding)
Whichever way, the parents have failed.
Re: Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed by jlinkd78(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Embarrassing
Re: Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed by Flyingngel(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
The way small girls are having sex now needs God deliverance.
Re: Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed by Ojiofor: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
The girl get mind die and even have the guts to call her father to come and pick her up from the park.

(1) (Reply)

Falana, Ozekhome Clash Over Onnoghen At NBA Conference / There’s Nothing Like Renewal For Tinted Permit – Police IG / See Moment Man And Cat Disappear In CCTV Footage (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.