Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers (38379 Views)

Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers / Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Just listen to yourself.So even after his confessions, you still say this. I pity you.
i no know wetin dey dat guy head o, but i no believe say na brain.
Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
kolaish:
Are you telling me that even serving policemen and soldiers are not part of kidnap team. A serving soldier was part of Evans group.
very lame reply.
Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by kolaish(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
kingy1:
very lame reply.
Thank you and Good night.
Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
kolaish:
Thank you and Good night.
I really sympathize with you, it must be really a hard time for you. O. Take heart dear.

Just as you are here trying to defend your uncle or brother, someone who has lost a bread winner due to the inhumane act of your relative is trying to get justice for her hobby too.

Maybe your relative might have be able to escape this his wickedness, but you see, there is already a video that has indicted him.

Take heart bro. I know how it feels for one to lose his love one to incarceration.

I will advice you not to be like your relative. Always be good to your fellow humans.

Animals are protected these days how much more humans.
Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by kolaish(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
kingy1:

I really sympathize with you, it must be really a hard time for you. O. Take heart dear.

Just as you are here trying to defend your uncle or brother, someone who has lost a bread winner due to the inhumane act of your relative is trying to get justice for her hobby too.

Maybe your relative might have be able to escape this his wickedness, but you see, there is already a video that has indicted him.

Take heart bro. I know how it feels for one to lose his love one to incarceration.

I will advice you not to be like your relative. Always be good to your fellow humans.

Animals are protected these days how much more humans.
Seems you are jobless, that is why you have time to write long epistle over policemen that kills civilians anyhow and now that it is their turn to be killed, you are lamenting. Go and read about the life of innocent civilians that many policemen has killed without any just cause. I am done with you. I have important things to attend to than this nonsense police matter.

See this: https://www.nairaland.com/5378849/kidnapper-wadume-pictured-apc-gubernatorial
Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by Weathered: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
A panel headed by the military grilling civilians and police officers? What a country our illiterate Buhari is turning Nigeria into.

Hand that soldiers over to police for investigation. Army can do their own investigation later if the police find them blameless.

Soldiers killing police is not a military panel matter.
Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by luluosas(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
May justice prevail
Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by abels(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
that is if it is properly and truthfully investigated ..i see them covering the case..nor be naija we de
PehaKaso:
This matter may shake the foundations of the military and Police relationships.
Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
kolaish:
Seems you are jobless, that is why you have time to write long epistle over policemen that kills civilians anyhow and now that it is their turn to be killed, you are lamenting. Go and read about the life of innocent civilians that many policemen has killed without any just cause. I am done with you. I have important things to attend to than this nonsense police matter.
actually, i am not a night worker, so i am jobless at night.

Now i know your reply was borne out of sentiment, and not fairness and rationale.

Because police killed civilian, justice, truth and fairness should be thrown to the dogs when it affects them?

Did the soldiers harassed and killed civilian too?

Because a few people are into crime in Nigeria, all nigerians now becomes criminals?

Is that how you reason, bro?

And you still question the integrity of your leaders?

Where is your integrity Bro?

After the overwhelming evidences from video, self confession and witnesses, you still choose to stand for a lie because police kill civilians, and soldiers don't kill civilians?

Bros, evaluate yourself.
Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by Deepthoughts: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2019
kolaish:
why are you taking panadol for another person headache? what is my own with police and army matter that I will be defending one side. I am saying it as I see it, you may have your own side of the story, that doesn't validate mine. We shall soon hear the full story very soon.
ok go n check the news for wandume's latest revelation where he narrated exactly how the army captain organized his rescued albeit with intention to silence him before he escape from his house n how the army trailed him before he finally elope to kano,he even admitted that Apc the saints payed him #13m to work for them during the last presidential election.
Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
it was just mere misinformation and friendly fire..
The soldiers were misinformed that there was an incidence of kidnap. They engaged the police men thinking they were kidnappers. thanks for this. The issue we have about Nigeria security men is extra judicial killing. I remember seeing a group of young men arrested in Benin for snatching a car. How come they were shit dead and no one complained? But when it got to the police, everyone is complaining

It seems you have time to waste by explaining to an apologist who know nothing about military tactical operations in an emergency situation as we have in Taraba and North East.
Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2019
Rhea:

Dismissal for committing murder? This is a joke of a country. You kill 3 policemen and you get fired. What charge are they facing? What happened to murder and the consequences? This is such a useless country.
Dismissal is a punitive measure 4rm d army. The army cannot prosecute.

After being dismissed and released 4rm d army, d Police can take d case further by arresting and duly prosecuting them to a civilian court...
Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2019
Deepthoughts:
ok go n check the news for wandume's latest revelation where he narrated exactly how the army captain organized his rescued albeit with intention to silence him before he escape from his house n how the army trailed him before he finally elope to kano,he even admitted that Apc the saints payed him #13m to work for them during the last presidential election.

So, the Army Captain is the only officer in the command. Why did he have to speak in Hausa in the first police video? I think there is a dereliction of duty by allowing him to escape if they know he is a kidnapper. This is a serious offence . If they thought he is kidnapped, he should have been handed to the brigade commander.
Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by Deepthoughts: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2019
babaolofin:

So, the Army Captain is the only officer in the command. Why did he have to speak in Hausa in the first police video? I think there is a dereliction of duty by allowing him to escape if they know he is a kidnapper. This is a serious offence . If they thought he is kidnapped, he should have been handed to the brigade commander.

Are you defending the army captain or what exactly?, please follow the wandume's case closely n make your own judgement.
Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by Ojiofor: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
They should be tried and if convicted they should face firing squard.
Re: Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers by Rhea(f): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Noel1:

Dismissal is a punitive measure 4rm d army. The army cannot prosecute.

After being dismissed and released 4rm d army, d Police can take d case further by arresting and duly prosecuting them to a civilian court...

makes sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband / Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour / Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.