Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? (11418 Views)

The Truth Or Lie? Why You Should Refrain From The Latter / The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From / Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Khaleell001(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2019
wittyt98:
at least t-shirts look more presentable, sensible and waaay beautiful than that rubbish burka making y'all look like something straight outta the jungle grin grin grin
Your approach is vetmry childish.

I think I'll excuse myself from you.
bye
Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Cheers01: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

Do you even know which clothes Arabs wear?

It's T-shirt your fore fathers culture?

Or is lingerie,tight pants,hot pants, bump shots etc your forehead fathers culture?

Please.

I dont wear t-shirts for religious reasons. Therein lies the difference

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Khaleell001(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2019
wittyt98:
at least t-shirts look more presentable, sensible and waaay beautiful than that rubbish burka making y'all look like something straight outta the jungle grin grin grin
Your approach is very childish.

bye
Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Khaleell001(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2019
Cheers01:

I dont wear t-shirts for religious reasons. Therein lies the difference

The hijaab is a religious clothes for Muslim women not for other women.
so what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Earthquake1: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2019
Kakamorufu:
PELE.. U don't call someones identity mess. wise up

Why are you not wearing it?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by wittyt98(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

Your approach is very childish.

bye
E Pele grin uncle maturity grin grin
infact make sure you excuse yourself from Nairaland and life too grin. boda ode grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Earthquake1: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2019
[s]
ganiyu26:

Try and have some respect to others religion, first u attest to ones religion, and second u are condemning it. May God guide u sister
[/s]

Where is your hijab?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Earthquake1: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2019
lilytender:

The thread is talking to virtuous Muslims, not the corrupt ones and definitely not Biafrans working as prostitutes in hotels all over the world.

Look at this 'virtuous' muslim

lilytender:
So, Amaechi will be "enjoying" this serial adulterer called Gbemi Saraki now after Dimeji Bankole completed his task. This thing dey pain me, Bukola Saraki too is in serious pains. But I love Amaechi, so I will just overlook it.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Tenshades(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2019
Cheers01:
Hijab and niqab should not be worn in Nigeria. It is Arabic culture.

The Quran says "cloak", veil and "cover". It does not specify how.

Hijab and niqab are specific types of covering from Arabic culture.

The ignorant will always copy rubbish

May everything you lay your hands on transmute to assets for this comment...

Our so called Muslims that brag about how hijab should look like fail to point to a Quranic verse that specifies how the cloak or veil should be tailored. Not surprised anyways. Some have chosen extremism in their ways of lives.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by marvin906(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

What's your business with what they choose to put on?
You don't pity your women who expose and put on tight fitting clothes that's shows the contour of their body to(and even tempting ) men who are not their husbands but you have "pity" on those who choose to cover up their body except for their husbands .
I wonder what kind of logic some of resort to while reasoning.

I think your conclusion is a calamity

if what I read up there is true..
then yeap Muslim women are really fvcked..
my only problem here is I can easily fvck a Muslim here wether she where 10 hijab that one nor concern me majority are just using that hijab as cover up buh in middle East to screw them na war from Oman to Kuwait to Abu Dhabi..
mtcheeewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Cheers01: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

The hijaab is a religious clothes for Muslim women not for other women.
so what's your point?

The point is simple. Too many Nigerian muslims wear Arab clothes to he holy before God.

God is neither Arab nor human....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by BoboKush(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2019
Please don't mislead my Muslim sister..... Hijab is not compulsory, it should be your personal choice
God gave you brain to think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Khaleell001(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2019
marvin906:

if what I read up there is true..
then yeap Muslim women are really fvcked..
my only problem here is I can easily fvck a Muslim here wether she where 10 hijab that one nor concern me majority are just using that hijab as cover up buh in middle East to screw them na war from Oman to Kuwait to Abu Dhabi..
mtcheeewww

Rubbish!
Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Khaleell001(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Cheers01:

The point is simple. Too many Nigerian muslims wear Arab clothes to he holy before God.

God is neither Arab nor human....

Who said God was Arab or human?
Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2019
lilytender:

The thread is talking to virtuous Muslims, not the corrupt ones and definitely not Biafrans working as prostitutes in hotels all over the world.
Just re-read what you have written Above.

And you call yourself a Muslim? a worshipper of Allah and Islam the religion of peace? grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2019
The ones who wears hijab are the Ugly illiterate and poor muslems.

I ve never seen a wealthy/educated muslem woman wearing a hijab.

And why are muslim men not wearing Hijabs also? sad

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2019
1Sharon:
I have beautiful hair no need to cover it up with that mess
shocked I hope they are not going to bury you Alive or stone you to death, for not covering your beauty grin
Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by baby124: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2019
gypsey:
The ones who wears hijab are the Ugly illiterate and poor muslems.

I ve never seen a wealthy/educated muslem woman wearing a hijab.

And why are muslim men not wearing Hijabs also? sad
Pertinent questions

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Cheers01:
Hijab and niqab should not be worn in Nigeria. It is Arabic culture.

The Quran says "cloak", veil and "cover". It does not specify how.

Hijab and niqab are specific types of covering from Arabic culture.

The ignorant will always copy rubbish

you de mind them... it should be a choice self imagine punishing someone for not wearing hijab
Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Kakamorufu(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Pele Arab slave
i kuku no get ur time, Roman slave angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by RxSameer(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
marvin906:
have no problem with hijab it makes some of them fine..buh I do have a problem with the one's that makes them look like my village masquerade..
I sometimes pity Muslim women
pity ur mumu sorry life ediat
Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by marvin906(m): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
RxSameer:
pity ur mumu sorry life ediat

another suicide bomber

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by RxSameer(m): 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
marvin906:

another suicide bomber
lolz anoder wasted sperm 5naira condom could av prevented you I pity ur parent d both are of dem self
Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by Earthquake1: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
RxSameer:
lolz anoder wasted sperm 5naira condom could av prevented you I pity ur parent d both are of dem self

Another devout muslim

Pretenders

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by RxSameer(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2019
Earthquake1:

Another devout muslim

Pretenders
hmmm mtchewwww diz one is looking for attention
Re: Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? by budaatum: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
It is an error to think clothes make one a Muslim or would get one into heaven. If it did, men would cover themselves in a white piece of cloth.

The hijab and niqab are outward shows of piety that mean nothing if that piety does not penetrate deeper past the skin and into the heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Ramadan Fast Acceptable? / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Sultan Orders Search For The New Crescent On Monday's Night / Angola Denies Banning Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.