Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Must Watch! How To Get Double Data On Your Spectranet Data Plan Everytime - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must Watch! How To Get Double Data On Your Spectranet Data Plan Everytime (3176 Views)

Should I Get A Spectranet Data Sim / Get Double Of Your Money When You Invest On Netcolite / Help! Correction Of Data On Voter's ID Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch! How To Get Double Data On Your Spectranet Data Plan Everytime by bamasite(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
In this video, I reveal:
HOW TO GET DOUBLE DATA ON YOUR SPECTRANET DATA PLAN EVERYTIME YOU SUBSCRIBE TO SPECTRANET DATA!!

If you subscribe for 4gb data, you get 8gb data. If you subscribe for 40gb data, You get 80gb data.

This is official: No cheats, no tricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FpFk3WpCaM

Watch the video and drop your comments.

Please subscribe to my channel and turn on notification as I always produce high quality videos aimed at solving a human problem
Re: Must Watch! How To Get Double Data On Your Spectranet Data Plan Everytime by Lonelypacifist6: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Spectranet can swallow data for Africa bought 10gig the were supposed to give me Another 10 But it didn't come and They equally wiped out the 10gig in Three days!
Re: Must Watch! How To Get Double Data On Your Spectranet Data Plan Everytime by bamasite(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
In my experience, they usually do not zap data. Also, you need to know about how your data validity is calculated. Please call their customer service to know about the validity.

If you are using a windows 10 computer, then you need to watch my video on resolving its data issues here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WNdpUIE33s
Lonelypacifist6:
Spectranet can swallow data for Africa bought 10gig the were supposed to give me Another 10 But it didn't come and They equally wiped out the 10gig in Three days!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Current Package On 2014 Qatar Airways Recruitment Portal? / Half Dead Man Lying On The Road...(photo Inside) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Gf On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.