Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Biz Start Up! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biz Start Up! (660 Views)

My Experiences As A Start-up Business Owner / 5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biz Start Up! by tonn(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2010
Hi Nairalanders!
I am an employee of a reputable firm in Nigeria. I really want to start up a good and lucrative business. In my five years of gainful employment i have been able to save up to Three million naira (N3M.)
Now i am so confused with the kind of business to start. The banks fixed deposit is nothing to write home about. I really wish to turn this money over and retire in good time to face my own business.
Kindly advise on the kind of business one can start up with this amount of money and sleep comfortably with both eyes closed.

Your candid response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Biz Start Up! by harpo(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2010
@tonn N3M is  alot of money and we could help give you direction on how to invest, get equipment leasing, manage the biz, give you online and networking support.

We could help you with full biz plan, feasibility study/report, advisory on tax etc,  call me 08033394988
Re: Biz Start Up! by niapay(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2010
why not take a look at our soft drink machine although cost 9m naira I can offer you a payment plan
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-373109.0.html
Re: Biz Start Up! by jjtravels: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2010
@Tonn

Call me on 039884086,I will give you business ideas that you will appreciate.

Jeffrey.
Re: Biz Start Up! by fryoobest(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2010
why not venture into cashew nut supplying biz, it is very lucrative and the demand is always beyond the supply. with #3ooo,ooo you can supply more than 60 tons of cashew nuts and rake between 1,200,000 to 1.500000 on a single transaction wich takes 2-3 weeks. i have contact of hot buyers of this product both local and international, talk to me on 08166866698 for further discussion or crazywealth247@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Difficult To Start Up A Thriving On Line Business? / Scrap Copper,stainless,aluminium Is Wanted Urgently / Hot Businesses To Invest This Christmas Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.