Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

In Need Of Advice On A Given Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Need Of Advice On A Given Admission (270 Views)

Which Polytechnic In Nigeria Accept Second Choice And Will Be Given Admission. / Reasons You Might Not Be Given Admission Into The University This Year / Reasons Why You Might Not Be Given Admission In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Advice On A Given Admission by ayommy12: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hello house, admission into the University of Ibadan was given my sister and she has started lectures since the school resumed but finding it hard to keep the financing going, she is suggesting if she could change it to distance learning of the same UI (i.e. she wants to know if UI has such system in place since it's the same school that runs both programs) so that she could get a job to be doing and earning to finance the distance learning program or will she have to abandon it and apply for distance learning afresh next year.

Your advice will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: In Need Of Advice On A Given Admission by daewoorazer(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
ayommy12:
Hello house, admission into the University of Ibadan was given my sister and she has started lectures since the school resumed but finding it hard to keep the financing going, she is suggesting if she could change it to distance learning of the same UI (i.e. she wants to know if UI has such system in place since it's the same school that runs both programs) so that she could get a job to be doing and earning to finance the distance learning program or will she have to abandon it and apply for distance learning afresh next year.

Your advice will be appreciated. Thank you.

Get her to rent a car for Uber....she resume Uber in the evening after classes...case closed

(1) (Reply)

You Really Need To See This / Parenting Is Not A Favour, It Is A Responsibility. This Is The Biggest Problem / Joshua Beckford: Youngest Genius To Attend University At Age 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.