Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge (2960 Views)

The Best Smartphone That Costs Less Than 25K / Funny Places People Charge Their Phone / Glo BB Complete Month Now Comes With 1G Data Cap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by jaysay(m): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2010
After launching in a few states in the south-south, north and south west,
we can now enjoy the glo infinito service here in Lagos.
It gives you access to make calls to all network at 25k/s (N15/min) to all
networks. (isn't that awesome, I said the call tar tariffs are going to reduce
drastically in the next one year, this is three months and still counting)

Come on board and start talking. this glo infinito also allows you
to make free midnight calls, from 12midnight to 5am.

Disclaimer:
I have not tried it, but I'll be trying it tomorrow as soon as my
zain step-up platinum expires next tomorrow.
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by jaysay(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2010
glo infinito now comes life in Lagos; To activate Glo Infinito, dial *103*1*1#.
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by Dclique(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2010
This is good but get ready for Network Congestion.
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by Dclique(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2010
25kobo/sec is really cheap. The competition is really getting tough with Glo leading.
This will attract subscribers.
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by jaysay(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2010
I am yet to try this glo infinito thing. I don't know if it is working yet.
Has anyone tried it?
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by aieromon(m): 1:09am On Oct 24, 2010
It works for sure 'cos i tried it Friday evening.Not only was i billed at 25kps,i was given 10 Glo-to-Glo sms.
Let the price crashing games begin.MTN,how market?
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by frgy1: 6:28am On Oct 24, 2010
aieromon:

It works for sure 'cos i tried it Friday evening.Not only was i billed at 25kps,i was given 10 Glo-to-Glo sms.
grin grin grin grin
Is it only in lagos or the rest of the SW state are now on?
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by puskin: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2010
aieromon:

. . . . . .not GOOD.
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by aieromon(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2010
frgy_:

grin grin grin grin
Is it only in lagos or the rest of the SW state are now on?

You don't know until you try it out.I activated my line immediately the package was announced snd decided to recharge three days ago.

puskin:

. . . . . .not GOOD.

Don't worry,with time. . . . .
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by jaysay(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2010
i tried it this morning but I was charged the old rate. is it just me?
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by aieromon(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2010
jaysay:

Maybe you need to give the system time(like 24 hours) to fully activate your line.Like i said,i activated and left it idle for two weeks before giving it a try.I loaded credit and was given 10 glo-to-glo sms.I called and i was waiting for my credit to run out but it never did.i hung up,checked my balance and did the math.I'm getting ready to dump my darling etisalat embarassed
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by jaysay(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2010
aieromon:

Maybe you need to give the system time(like 24 hours) to fully activate your line.Like i said,i activated and left it idle for two weeks before giving it a try.I loaded credit and was given 10 glo-to-glo sms.I called and i was waiting for my credit to run out but it never did.i hung up,checked my balance and did the math.I'm getting ready to dump my darling etisalat embarassed

i'd like to believe you, may be it is charging up.
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by honsule(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2010
Glo people are funny.When this Glo infinito package came out it was 25k flat.But for now,the first 30 seconds call goes for 35k and after that 25k
But they still dey try sha grin grin
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by honsule(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2010
jaysay:

lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy And na you dey advertise
Am in Jos,and am enjoying it
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by zenus(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2010
I hope it ll come to stay
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by yahoo2(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2010
I'm still being charged at the old rate embarassed embarassed
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by honsule(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2010
yahoo!:

I'm still being charged at the old rate embarassed embarassed

I doubt if Glo infinito is in Lagos.U guyz shd call their C.C
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by oaklandm: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2010
Re: Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge by umar2: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2010
Glo costumer care is not going, and even if its connect, its very poor and later on disconnects you without reaching anyone. These are their CC NO's 121, 200, 500. But u can reach them one hand on 171 but u would be billed 20Naira, there u can tell them all you have being experiencing and complain. Good Luck Nigerians. Glo with pride. Gloinfinito for life. Glo1 on its way. Good times ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Vibe P1 Review / Hilarious Conversation With MTN Call Agent / You Can Make Calls Without Buying Airtime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.