Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Sophia Momodu Caught Her Daughter Imade Adeleke With Her Phone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Caught Her Daughter Imade Adeleke With Her Phone (40119 Views)

Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) / Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday / Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Caught Her Daughter Imade Adeleke With Her Phone by kamanidesmond(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
Nor increase the volume otherwise dem go ban you o
priceaction:
I have said it several times this site and other famousnaija belong to one mod probably operated by his wife or family members. All bullshit topics always dump to the fp without a single comment. What a nairaland that has lost her value.
Re: Sophia Momodu Caught Her Daughter Imade Adeleke With Her Phone by chiboyjohn: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
cute baby,
but no one Nose tomorrow sha
Re: Sophia Momodu Caught Her Daughter Imade Adeleke With Her Phone by Shelveshittu1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
[b][/b]
Chelseaplus:
See Reactions, Watch The Video HERE
Re: Sophia Momodu Caught Her Daughter Imade Adeleke With Her Phone by ladykolly(f): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
Bad belle is so bad
All these people asking if this is news, needs a laying of leg...
Every parent would be proud to see their children trend for a positive thing, even YOU.
Go girl!
Money is good.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Caught Her Daughter Imade Adeleke With Her Phone by traihit: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
I opened this thread just to comman type "wetin concern me"
Re: Sophia Momodu Caught Her Daughter Imade Adeleke With Her Phone by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:45am On Aug 25, 2019
Awwwn. Imade's so cute. Kids are adorable! kiss smiley
Re: Sophia Momodu Caught Her Daughter Imade Adeleke With Her Phone by MistaBabz: 2:13am On Aug 25, 2019
sokumama:
how is this news

Abeg help me ask OP oo. Small time they'll bragging Nairaland has 6million topics with this kind of rubbish inclusive
Re: Sophia Momodu Caught Her Daughter Imade Adeleke With Her Phone by kareemkamil(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2019
What a rubbish new b dis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos / Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.