Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

If hes TouringForeign Countries Without Passport Then Hes Almost A Head Of State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If hes TouringForeign Countries Without Passport Then Hes Almost A Head Of State (1104 Views)

Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport / Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 / Nigerian Presidents/Heads Of State From 1960 Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If hes TouringForeign Countries Without Passport Then Hes Almost A Head Of State by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
Nigeria government seized his passports both Nigeria and UK

And he's able to be screened through embassies touring foreign countries without his passport WITH NO ARREST AT AIRPORTS...OR WAS HE ALSO SMUGGLED INTO ISREAL, UK, US AND GERMANY?

Shouldn't that send signals to the minds of Nigerians arguing online blindly without asking their government the right questions because am sure NIGERIA GOVERNMENT ALREADY KNEW WHATS HAPPENING THEY ARE ONLY PLAYING THE MINDS OF NIGERIANS ON THE TRUTH ABOUT NNAMDI KANU AND THE REALITY OF BIAFRA

IT SEEMS NNAMDI KANU IS ONLY WANTED BY NIGERIA GOVERNMENT

IT SEEMS IPOB IS ONLY A TERRORIST GROUP IN NIGERIA

IT SEEMS THE ONLY PEOPLE NOT SEEING THE REALITY OF BIAFRA ARE NIGERIANS

IT SEEMS NIGERIA GOVERNMENT IS NOT TELLING THEIR CITIZENS THE WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT BIAFRA LEVEL OF BECOMING A REALITY

WHEN WILL NIGERIANS START ASKINGTHE RIGHT QUESTIONS TO THEIR GOVERNMENT AND STOP MAKING JOKES AND ABSORBING WHAT EVER NEWS THEY GAVE MEDIA TO FEED THEM

It's now obvious the more a sane man stays in Nigeria the lower his IQ drops

Re: If hes TouringForeign Countries Without Passport Then Hes Almost A Head Of State by jumobi1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
Interesting point but the UK probably issued him a new passport.

3 Likes

Re: If hes TouringForeign Countries Without Passport Then Hes Almost A Head Of State by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
jumobi1:
Interesting point but the UK probably issued him a new passport.

Then he's a free man...he has UK PROTECTION
Re: If hes TouringForeign Countries Without Passport Then Hes Almost A Head Of State by Toroso: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
More foolish tales to saturate salivating jews that breath on obvious silly n senseless lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If hes TouringForeign Countries Without Passport Then Hes Almost A Head Of State by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
Toroso:
More foolish tales to saturate salivating jews that breath on obvious silly n senseless lies.

REASONING can't you do that I mean for once as a human

3 Likes

Re: If hes TouringForeign Countries Without Passport Then Hes Almost A Head Of State by jumobi1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Then he's a free man...he has UK PROTECTION

Oh it’s clear bro. The world knows IPOB isn’t a terrorist organization. Nigeria is an upside down country.
Re: If hes TouringForeign Countries Without Passport Then Hes Almost A Head Of State by Dottore: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
This piece is really a food for thought even though I'm not his fan.

1 Like

Re: If hes TouringForeign Countries Without Passport Then Hes Almost A Head Of State by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
Don't mind Nigeria who foolishly turned blind eyes towards Fulani hadesmen and bokoharam thereby calling unarmed and innocent civillians terrorist
Re: If hes TouringForeign Countries Without Passport Then Hes Almost A Head Of State by whirlwind7(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
Toroso:

Foolish and senseless....two words that clearly defined you.
See, somebody raised a thought provoking topic, and all you did was curse and call names. Exactly the traits of a retárded, subnormal human wannabe.

All this time I took it for granted that Kanu was openly in Israel, Uk, Germany and perhaps some other countries that were not mentioned. All this, with his passports seized by the Nigerian govt.

These are facts. So, what lies are you talking about? Are you too dense to use your brain and be reasonable? Were you born through your mother's anus?

1 Like

Re: If hes TouringForeign Countries Without Passport Then Hes Almost A Head Of State by Toroso: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
I am sorry I chose not to use my God given brain over obvious lies n foolishness, so sorry.
ezenwajosh:

REASONING can't you do that I mean for once as a human

Tot provoking to fools.
I know beta than to be disturb by a foolish bigoted lair. Where is El Sudan now where is Buhari now ?

Oh ! I should just dwell on this new lies, old lies have passed away right ?! Now you understand how you fools reason n how we with a brain work. Glad am able to help you figure out how to make your dead brain work.

whirlwind7:

Foolish and senseless....two words that clearly defined you.
See, somebody raised a thought provoking topic, and all you did was curse and call names. Exactly the traits of a retárded, subnormal human wannabe.

All this time I took it for granted that Kanu was openly in Israel, Uk, Germany and perhaps some other countries that were not mentioned. All this, with his passports seized by the Nigerian govt.

These are facts. So, what lies are you talking about? Are you too dense to use your brain and be reasonable? Were you born through your mother's anus?
Re: If hes TouringForeign Countries Without Passport Then Hes Almost A Head Of State by charlito94(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
Rubbish thread... He's seeking asylum somewhere just like he's predecessor did... If he has guts let him reveal he's real location
Re: If hes TouringForeign Countries Without Passport Then Hes Almost A Head Of State by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
charlito94:
Rubbish thread... He's seeking asylum somewhere just like he's predecessor did... If he has guts let him reveal he's real location

You mean he seeks asylum in UK, US, GERMANY AND ISRAEL? Then he must be one hell of important person

YOU DON'T SEE HIS VIDEO IN TOWN HALL MEETING IN US THAT LAST ALMOST 2-3HRS?

HE DOESN'T GET SCREENED THROUGH AIRPORTS?

(1) (Reply)

Bless Nigeria No NWO Open Borders / Natasha Visits Family Of Burnt PDP Women Leader, Describes Death As Horrible / Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Heaps Blame On APC As He Commends Supreme Court Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.