Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Babangida Introduced Me To Crime, I’m APC Member – Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babangida Introduced Me To Crime, I’m APC Member – Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume (902 Views)

Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment / Suspected Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Kidnap Farmer In Ondo / Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babangida Introduced Me To Crime, I’m APC Member – Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume by chinwe1960: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
@ StateReporters News

Babangida Introduced Me To Crime, I’m APC Member – Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume Makes Shocking Revelations

Notorious kidnap kingpin, Hamisu Bala, popularly known as Wadume, has made some shocking revelations about his criminal activities.

Wadume, who said he dropped out of school after junior secondary education, also revealed that one Babangida Musa introduced him to crime.

The kidnap kingpin also revealed that he is currently a member of the All Progressives Congress, APC, after dumping the PDP and helped the party win election in the presidential and senatorial election in Ibi town.

Wadume also revealed how the policemen who arrested him were killed by men of Nigerian Army who rescued him.

According to him, “I am 34 years old and married to four wives. I have only four children as two of my wives are yet to conceive. We are eight of us from my mother’s womb and my parents are d**d. Due to financial constraint, I had to drop out of school after Junior Secondary School. I attended Government Secondary School, Ibi,” he was quoted by Saturday Sun as saying.

“In Ibi, we are farmers and my father used to be a fisherman. Based on the experience I got when I normally followed him to the river, I started buying and selling fish. It is not easy to catch it by yourself because of the waves and for fear of dying, I decided to restrict myself and was only buying and selling fish. I used to make as much as N5, 000 on a daily basis. I did that for years till I gathered enough money to start my own fish pond.

“I continued in that business till six years ago when my friend Babangida Musa introduced me to the business of buying and selling guns. He imports them from neighbouring countries and sell to me. I am a youth leader, so I have a strong relationship with a lot of bad boys that is why I knew that I would surely excel in the business.

“I started buying only AK-47 rifles from him at the price of N400, 000 and sold them to my customers at the price of N750, 000. Some of my customers are Yakubu Yamaza and one Halilu. Yakubu buys them in large quantities because he normal sells the guns to Fulani bandits and others. He is one of my constant buyers.

“Halilu is a notorious kidnapper and I preferred selling AK-47 rifles to him as a way to guarantee that he will not pick me up one day. In fact, his gang members almost got me but when I told them who I was, they released me. I cannot recall the number of AK-47 guns that I sold to him. I swear to God, I have never kidnapped anybody but I know a lot of them who are kidnappers. They normally buy AK-47 guns from me.

I was making so much money, so I decided to use the money to buy cars and motorcycles for commercial purpose. I am also a politician and a youth leader. I made so much money from politicians.

“I joined politics about 10 years ago while I was a fish farmer. I was very active and that was why I was made the Sariki Matata (youth leader) of Ibi town. I started as a member of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and switched over in 2015 to All Progressives Congress (APC). In the 2019 election, APC won the presidential and senatorial election in Ibi town. During the governorship election, I switched over to PDP and assisted them to win. In politics, if you want to make money, one needs to join the winning team. I couldn’t get the ticket of PDP or APC to contest for State House of Assembly. Luckily, Young Democratic Party (YDP) accepted me but I still lost the election.

“As a youth leader, money meant for the youth was given to me. I am to mobilize them, hire thugs where necessary and make arrangement for weapons that can be used to protect our people. There is a lot of killing in my state, so it’s wise to always protect yourself in-case of any attack. It was during 2015 and 2019 elections that I made so much money to acquire cars and houses.

“On the day he was rescued by some soldiers, he added “On August 7 at about 6pm, I was in my house with some family and friends when policemen arrived and arrested me. Everyone was begging them,
Read more

Source : StateReporter News
http://www.statereporters.com/2019/08/24/babangida-introduced-crime-im-apc-member-kidnap-kingpin-wadume-makes-shocking-revelations/

Re: Babangida Introduced Me To Crime, I’m APC Member – Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume by Officialgarri: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
This is whack journalism

You haven't legitimately garnered readers, rather, you have tricked people to read by mentioning Babangida and APC in the same breath

1 Like

Re: Babangida Introduced Me To Crime, I’m APC Member – Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume by judgementyard(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ok you go sing like canery bird tire grin
Re: Babangida Introduced Me To Crime, I’m APC Member – Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume by skyblueking(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is whack journalism

You haven't legitimately garnered readers, rather, you have tricked people to read by mentioning Babangida and APC in the same breath

Just imagine!
Re: Babangida Introduced Me To Crime, I’m APC Member – Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume by franklingud(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
NCAN

Where are you?

Afonja dem.

Make una come see this one
Re: Babangida Introduced Me To Crime, I’m APC Member – Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume by abbaapple: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
angry

Different news from different journalists but from the same person. Smh for Nigerian journalists lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic Car Washer Punishes Lady By Leaving Her Car Unrinsed For Refusing / Man Shot Dead By Police While Attempting To Rape Woman In Broad Daylight (video) / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.