Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Memory Card Wahala - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Memory Card Wahala (2944 Views)

Itel P32 Memory Card Problem / Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / How To Open Tecno Camon CM's SIM Card And MicroSD (memory) Card Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memory Card Wahala by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wow I didn't go through the tread. I was already called names, a scammer, a liar, a crook, no wahala, I would delete what I wrote unfortunately someone else has quoted it so you might see it. I know in your heart you want to believe I'm not that, anyways it doesn't matter. Ma'am God would keep you safe. By December, in a legit way I would come back and say ma'am it's that young guy from a year ago. I just want you to know I'm no scammer and I won't be pushed. I don't know which story from 2019 that someone else talked about but it doesn't matter. I would go back been anonymous. Love ma
Re: Memory Card Wahala by stephendamsoho: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Blezgod:
, hello anty. Good evening, I haven't really been on nairaland for a while so when i got back I saw a post you made ma'am. Anyways happy new year I haven't really been around to use my phone much as I went on a prayer mountain in abeokuta. Ma'am first of all, did I beg you for money the last time, did I beg anyone for money last week again? I have no one, no family, I'm an island with Just my son, so when I can't provide for my self or my kids, instead of me begging I would sale my stuff as I know God that helped me buy it before would make me buy it again, so I rather sale my stuff than beg because I hate begging, , I hate getting Disappointed,i would only beg when all hope is lost, when my baby was sick in October, he had pnemonia, it was a no brainer, i didn't have to asked anyone I immediately Sold my TV and shelf to treat him because he is my life and my future, he is 3 and I'm 27 and soon we would be friends. Ma'am when I was going to bayelsa I was so excited that at last all of my pain would be gone, but I can't do bad things for money because I wasn't brought up that way by Mom. I was brought up with hard work by my Mom. She was 21 when my dad died and I was 2, I and her grew up almost together as friends, I woke up with her by 3am to cook food she is gonna sale. So I rather dirt my hands than beg because I'm not used to it, I was an only child so while others have the luxury of calling their siblings or Dad or Mom or uncle I can't because I got no one, right now I have two beautiful healthy loving kid's. I hardly make mention of my daughter, yes she is my daughter because I pay her school fee and everything since 4 year's ago and I would still pay in 3 week's time because I love her as she calls me my daddy. I have never begged anyone here, I put my pictures here because I'm no scammer or a lazy idiot, I have been to three places today in trying to sale my shelf. Now I'm very generous, very very kind and generous, do you know I paid my tithe of 3000 when my salary was 30k because Mom thought me everything about life and God and Christianity, look under you would see me in March in Twitter sending money to people that were hungry because someone committed suicide due to him been hungry that's the kind of man I'm..so I don't beg , I work, work hard for everything I have, and when I do beg it's because I'm overwhelmed, I could have messaged you all this while but I didn't because I don't abuse privileges and what would I say to you? , all my friends we grew up together are into cyber crime ma'am, all,they would say boy you dey mad oo, sebi you don born go use your private part make money like us, I kid you not anty If I wanna do bad things ma'am I swear in 30 days I would have a million naira but two things might happen my son could be an orphan or I would hurt someone else by kidnapping him for money, I just had to send this, please I'm not a bad person, oh I know I'm a good man, I know things would turn again, I have drawn closer to God and I know my breakthrough is coming, and I know she sees my efforts for the kids, not just my boy but for my step daughter, I hate calling her that. I didn't lie to you, I didn't cheat you, i know we Nigerians have this prompesity to lie or take advantage of someone's kindness, we always see ourselves as scammers or cheat but ma'am did you see those pictures of me working in the bakery, did you see how much I have lost weight, would a scammer or a nairaland liar or online begger work that hard in a bakery? I work overtime because I need to send 5k each week for their feeding and I earn less than 600 per day, I am a very quiet person outside here so I would hardly tweet or even comment here. Anyways happy new year ma'am, I Wish you a beautiful year, I'm grateful for what you did, that 20k, 5k went to my kids and I used 15 to head to beyelsa but I couldn't do it. Like i Said the last time I'm so sorry if I Disappointed you, i wanted to make you proud, i wanted to make it so badly and open a thread maybe in 2023 and say this beautiful woman I didn't know helped me. Anyways I'm sorry once again, I know you might think this boy has scam me, wow anty I didn't, I traveled as I Said but story for another day. You showed me love, you showed me kindness and you think I would hurt you, I had just the sofa Left to sale as the TV and shelf is gone and I know I would buy another. Please I didn't lie to you ok. My love ma'am. Goodnight
Peacefulhome should pls send this guy more money.
Re: Memory Card Wahala by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 06, 2022
stephendamsoho:

Peacefulhome should pls send this guy more money.
you mean in everything I wrote you still think I need her to give me money. Goodness. Did I asked her for money? Did you see me asking her for money or anyone else. You guy's can really push someone. Have a great day Sha. Love
Re: Memory Card Wahala by skoIes001: 4:36am On Aug 21, 2023
peacefulhome:

It tecno oh my brother. Okay I will do as you have suggested. Thanks boss, I appreciate.

Good morning, I just registered barrick gold through your referral link, just hearing about this, how what is the safest way to proceed? Need guidance
Re: Memory Card Wahala by peacefulhome(f): 5:31am On Aug 21, 2023
skoIes001:

Good morning, I just registered barrick gold through your referral link, just hearing about this, how what is the safest way to proceed? Need guidance

No need again
Re: Memory Card Wahala by skoIes001: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2023
peacefulhome:

No need again

How do you mean?
Re: Memory Card Wahala by peacefulhome(f): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2023
skoIes001:

How do you mean?
Some set of people said it a scam. And am not ready to be drag over scam issue. So I want to be the only one to bear what ever comes out of it. Incase it truly a scam later in future. Except you agreed to bear the Risk of what ever happened later.

If you still want to go ahead.
You will write it here boldly that you will bear the lost if it ever happened.
Only then will I continue from here to direct you how to invest.

Modify

I just went through your past post, bros abeg abort mission.
You can't finance such at the moment.
Re: Memory Card Wahala by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
peacefulhome:

No need again
Why ,has it crashed?
Re: Memory Card Wahala by peacefulhome(f): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why ,has it crashed?

No it has not. Negative energy too full Nairaland and I no want wahala.
Re: Memory Card Wahala by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:33am On Aug 23, 2023
peacefulhome:

No it has not. Negative energy too full Nairaland and I no want wahala.

If you still want to join , here is the link
https://barrick-gold.com/#/register?code=E73YKpX13

After you have register,
Go to Home
Wallet or Dynamic.
There you go through the platform form to know more about how the system work.
If you now feel like investing your money, after all your findings. Then give me a mention
It has crashed

1 Like

Re: Memory Card Wahala by peacefulhome(f): 4:23am On Aug 23, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
It has crashed

Keep dreaming. Something I just claim my money few minutes ago.
Re: Memory Card Wahala by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2023
peacefulhome:

We are talking about withdrawal you are talking about claiming money,you are still a novice.Hope you saw the dubious promos they have been doing to get money,the withdrawal I did since Monday is still pending.Withdrawal no longer goes,if you like claim all the money there
Re: Memory Card Wahala by Lavoca: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We are talking about withdrawal you are talking about claiming money,you are still a novice.Hope you saw the dubious promos they have been doing to get money,the withdrawal I did since Monday is still pending.Withdrawal no longer goes,if you like claim all the money there
Please can you share a screenshot because I need to show a friend here who is planning to put money in this thing before he loses his money.
Re: Memory Card Wahala by Lavoca: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2023
peacefulhome:

Did your withdrawal go through because someone up there is saying otherwise
Re: Memory Card Wahala by peacefulhome(f): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lavoca:
Did your withdrawal go through because someone up there is saying otherwise
Yes. Let the fellow be patient, it could be network . I know a friend who did not get his day before yesterday. Only to be credited twice yesterday. Payment takes 24 -72 hours. But mine had always be within 24 hours. Pls don't go and invest because of my own luck. Make your personal findings before joining.
Re: Memory Card Wahala by peacefulhome(f): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
. I have been collecting mine.
Like I said and will always say. Don't invest with money you can't let go. If he crash today, I have nothing to loose. That the fact.
Re: Memory Card Wahala by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2023
peacefulhome:

. I have been collecting mine.
Like I said and will always say. Don't invest with money you can't let go. If he crash today, I have nothing to loose. That the fact.
Are you still withdrawing
Re: Memory Card Wahala by peacefulhome(f): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
@Annahh . Thanks sis. This looks more like the lady whose office is at yaba, will check them out to confirm . Thanks for the help, I appreciate sis.

Also thanks for the blue ray sun glasses review on your post . Got mine some weeks ago and it been doing wonders .
Re: Memory Card Wahala by Annahh(f): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
peacefulhome:
@Annahh . Thanks sis. This looks more like the lady whose office is at yaba, will check them out to confirm . Thanks for the help, I appreciate sis.

Also thanks for the blue ray sun glasses review on your post . Got mine some weeks ago and it been doing wonders .
Mine has really helped me, I no longer strain my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Memory Card Wahala by peacefulhome(f): 5:37am On Sep 15, 2023
Annahh:
Mine has really helped me, I no longer strain my eyes.

The constant headache I always fees, has become a thing of the past now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redmi 9T Vs Tecno Camon 17 / First 2016 Smartphone Sold Out In Nigerian Markets [HOT] / Camera Comparison: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro Vs Oppo Reno 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.