Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

#bbnaija: Breaking! Omashola And Venita Fights During The Party (photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Breaking! Omashola And Venita Fights During The Party (photos, Video) (1131 Views)

Mercy Eke And Venita Akpofure Shade Tacha After She Came To Khafi's Defence / BBNaija's Omashola And Toyin Lawal Strikes Sultry Bedroom Pose / Tobi Bakre Poses With Khafi And Venita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Breaking! Omashola And Venita Fights During The Party (photos, Video) by danieljoel759: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
During the Big Brother Naija saturday party, The housemate, Omashola who was dancing with Venita started putting in so much aggression into it, she had to resist him, which got him really mad at her.

See the moments...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/08/bbnaija-breaking-omashola-and-venita.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: Breaking! Omashola And Venita Fights During The Party (photos, Video) by david7777: 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
C'mon she has children already
Re: #bbnaija: Breaking! Omashola And Venita Fights During The Party (photos, Video) by Clint02(m): 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Can you imagine that this people sent me a text message,that I should win ticket to watch thier eviction party?? Wetin concern ona with my number?,not to talk of me my self...
Ogware-gwakpo!

(1) (Reply)

Idris Elba Reveals He’s Cutting Down On Social Media Usage Because Of Depression / South African Rapper AKA Embarrassed As Fans Left Him To Fall On The Floor / Banky W And Adesua Etomi As Beautiful As Ever(couple On Fire)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.