Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Is It Right To Sponsor A Lady Through School - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is It Right To Sponsor A Lady Through School (369 Views)

Are You Still Together With The Woman You Sponsor/pay Her Rent. / I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! / A Single Lady Is In Need Of A REAL Sponsor To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Sponsor A Lady Through School by Ynix(m): 3:34am On Aug 25, 2019
I just read a story of the divorce a lady and a guy who sponsored her through school with heavy payments. You understand what I mean by heavy in Nigeria.

For me oh, I have always said it, I cannot sponsor a lady who is not my daughter to school except I created a scholarship program backed by my business and NGO.
Why should you sponsor a lady to school because your oxytocin is rising, are you her father.

You said it is love, for me love will not take away my common sense.

Guys it is high time we stop being stupid and call it love. Just as some people are addicted to cocaine and Indian hemp that is how some are addicted to this thing called infatuation which they purportedly call Love.

My Rules of Engagement concerning Man to Woman Relationship

1. If the Roving is not sweating you as it is sweating me, case closed.
2. If I do call you and you do not respond commiserately, case closed.
3. If you cannot dash me money as I dash you small change in my hand, clear away.
4. This life I cannot come and kill myself because of love.

I hope guys will learn lessons, and don't get depressed because of woman, or is it breast milk that is worrying you, go and buy Cowbell and manage. Any lady that cannot create time for you or love you as you are send her packing from your head. Don't kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Sponsor A Lady Through School by eleko1: 3:59am On Aug 25, 2019
if u are her father/father xmas.U CAN
Re: Is It Right To Sponsor A Lady Through School by Tallesty1(m): 4:20am On Aug 25, 2019
Yes you can but let it not be because of love because love in its truest form is the absence of common sense.
Re: Is It Right To Sponsor A Lady Through School by blackpanthar: 6:21am On Aug 25, 2019
here is the bitter truth. The media has created false definition of relationship for the youths of our generation.

Re: Is It Right To Sponsor A Lady Through School by dingbang(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2019
No matter what you say, if you meet a girl who impresses you in ways you cant imagine and she is not a graduate, it is only natural for an urge to sponsor her through school, you won't even know when you are doing it.

Men do it because of what their parents will say if they get to find out the lady their son wants to marry is not yet a graduate, this sends a bad signal so they just have no option than to send her to school and at the long run, the deal backfires.
Re: Is It Right To Sponsor A Lady Through School by Ynix(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2019
dingbang:
No matter what you say, if you meet a girl who impresses you in ways you cant imagine and she is not a graduate, it is only natural for an urge to sponsor her through school, you won't even know when you are doing it.

Men do it because of what their parents will say if they get to find out the lady their son wants to marry is not yet a graduate, this sends a bad signal so they just have no option than to send her to school and at the long run, the deal backfires.

Doing that is sheer stupidity, allowing emotions to block common sense
Re: Is It Right To Sponsor A Lady Through School by TruthinAction: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
It has a very high risk even if she is your wife. The temptation of meeting with new guys on campus is there and she might start cheating. Unless she runs the school from home. It is even more risky when you don't have a degree yet and you want your wife to have one. By the time she is through, you will no longer be her level. She will upgrade.
Re: Is It Right To Sponsor A Lady Through School by 2dice01: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
dingbang:
No matter what you say, if you meet a girl who impresses you in ways you cant imagine and she is not a graduate, it is only natural for an urge to sponsor her through school, you won't even know when you are doing it~.

Only when we first get married and she give birth to our first born she can now go finish her school

grin

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A 30+ Woman Who Wants Something Serious / Online Dating Gaffe (1) / Do You Need A Life Partner (for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.