Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,388 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Stubborn Staphylococcus Aureus And Good Immune System - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stubborn Staphylococcus Aureus And Good Immune System (239 Views)

Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea / Staphylococcus Aureus and Candidian Albican: Herbal Remedies To The Infection. / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stubborn Staphylococcus Aureus And Good Immune System by mddavid(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2019
In one of my write ups,I mention some key solutions for the effective treatment of staphylococcus aureus and other infections that have defied several treatment, and one of the solution is boosting your immune system.
When infection stays long in the body, it eat up the immune system making the body weak and resistance to any medication.

So if you have been treating an infection and it is not going, try boosting your immune system and you will be free from it.I am not just saying it,I have used it for many of my patients and today they are free from the infection.

This article is from Divine Grace Trado Medical Center.

Tel:08038456487,08188167459,08066894230.
Email: d_amaechi@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Symrise Set To Launch New Laboratory In Nigeria / Cheap Remedy For Body Odour / Addictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.