Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member (701 Views)

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member by Mary360(f): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2019
Pastor was caught pant down with church member on her matrimonial bed with her pastor and the husband video them :
Get full gist

Watch video here and see more

http://trevsremedytactic.com/63294//eH5B8/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5332984&i=5332984

Re: Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member by pelkad1290(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2019
The spirit needs to come out as squirt na

Gullible set of people
Re: Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member by daddytime(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2019
Ministerial conji....casting in the demons.
Re: Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member by blackpanthar: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2019
Whomever you are, I hope you know this happened in 2016... this is 2019... today is SUNDAY..... what is your point and mission of remembering it and bringing it up again... are you an assistant accuser? The world has moved on beyond this.. many other church scandals has happened and everyone has moved on.... some of these pastors involved have even repented because they didnt sin against YOU but against God and you will not be consulted by God before He forgives them and restores them..... YET YOU CANT LET IT GO.

well, I hope God does not display your own sins publicly 3 years after you have been corrected of them.

Mary360:
Pastor was caught pant down with church member on her matrimonial bed with her pastor and the husband video them :
Get full gist

Watch video here and see more

http://piecommerceblog.com/15423//CZe3I/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5332984&i=5332984

Re: Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member by nlPoster: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2019
God does not tempt, it's our own desires leading us.
Re: Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member by malvisguy212: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2019
blackpanthar:
Whomever you are, I hope you know this happened in 2016... this is 2019... today is SUNDAY..... what is your point and mission of remembering it and bringing it up again... are you an assistant accuser? The world has moved on beyond this.. many other church scandals has happened and everyone has moved on.... some of these pastors involved have even repented because they didnt sin against YOU but against God and you will not be consulted by God before He forgives them and restores them..... YET YOU CANT LET IT GO.

well, I hope God does not display your own sins publicly 3 years after you have been corrected of them.

they are devil's advocate, you see, when a brother who is lost find his way back home, what tricks the devil will use to bring him back ? remind him of his pass sins.

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church begins Rehabilitation Of East West Road, Portharcourt. / No 2020 Prophecy On Corona Virus / The Increasing Birth pangs in the World; A glimpse of the Tribulation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.