Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Hire Event Lighting(led 3 By 54 GBRW) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Hire Event Lighting(led 3 By 54 GBRW) (971 Views)

Rent LED Light For Your Event (3 By 54 RGB) / LED Light For Rent (3 By 54 RGB)... / Rent LED Light For Your Party (3 By 54 RGB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire Event Lighting(led 3 By 54 GBRW) by kanbilism: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2019
Call Walex lighting for event lighting, GBRW with perfect lighting effect for your event, we have any amount of quantity light you want to rent for event, call or whatsapp on 07033755593....

Re: Hire Event Lighting(led 3 By 54 GBRW) by MrsSandman: 9:18pm On May 04, 2020
It's a great business opportunity. I feel like this specific niche is not as developed though so there is a lot of place for you to go.
Re: Hire Event Lighting(led 3 By 54 GBRW) by goodspeed963(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2020
Nikra:
I agree. A few months ago I was in charge of organizing this huge party for my company and I was in the process of looking for a reliable company that would provide me with lights sound and maybe even a make-shift stage in the gardens. (It was our companies 10 year anniversary so it was suppose to be grand). Since it was the first time I was in charge of something like that and I had no idea where to start I just google Audio Visual Hire London Area and dived into my research. After countless interviews and phone calls I found one specific company that I absolutely loved. They had a stellar reputation online with minimal bad reviews and the prices seemed reasonable. I ended up hiring them and it was a good decision because they were super professional. The party went great and we had an amazing time. If you guys are interested send me a private message and I will share their personal information because I am pretty sure they are amazing and you will get your moneys' worth with them.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
Re: Hire Event Lighting(led 3 By 54 GBRW) by emmanuilteleshe(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
I always was responsible for the organization of the festivals or parties for my company and it started since I was at the university and I always organized all the parties and I found a very good company that helped me with the organizations https://www.ontourevents.co.uk/. This company provides the best lighting which I have ever seen they also provide good sound equipment so if you need to make an event address to them.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Sisters Wedding! / How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! / Photos From Praiz The Lockdown Ft M.i, Brymo, Overdose & Others…[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.