Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) (79493 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV / BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by tendingNews: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2019
Mercy revealed that she is used to dating sugar daddies. She dates sugar daddy for money.

This has made some people to call her "ashawo".

Mercy is trending on Twitter after her fight with Ike over money.

Watch video as Mercy Reveals to Ike about the Sugar daddy stuff.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/bbnaija-mercy-eke-i-date-sugar-daddies.html?m=1

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by tendingNews: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2019
More

Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2019
I watched a bit of their conversation last night & it was touching to say the least. She also said she's used to men not loving her, which I think many somewhat attractive girls could relate to. In her case though, she presents herself in a way I believe is the reason behind her choice of men. She's all about her image & fashion. A bit of an airhead imo.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2019

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by anambraamaka: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2019
It is known I know her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2019
Alot of Nigerian girls date sugar daddies and sugar boys

I don't think that is strange

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2019
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2019
Not new. Many 9ja gals have big gods

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Kentura(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2019
Thanks OP, I gained admission, graduated top of my class, got a good job and lived a happy life with this information.. Thanks a lot.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2019
She even said her own on air and you people are talking metcheeew ... wait until u see that your wife to be Don tear Anus finish via Anal sex...

Can any body remember that news about 3boys and a girl that died due to over does on sex enhancement drugs ... the said girl na person babe Ooooo and the boy friend go swear with him life say him babe na saint.... but the babe Dey open Yansh for 3 guys same time make them Yansh am. ....

Most girls not all , most girls of nawa days na Farmtool ... just pee ur pee there and go.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I watched a bit of their conversation last night & it was touching to say the least. She also said she's used to men not loving her, which I think many somewhat attractive girls could relate to. In her case though, she presents herself in a way I believe is the reason behind her choice of men. She's all about her image & fashion. A bit of an airhead imo.

Depends , Clients or normal relationships. Not to judge but it's not hard to understand why

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2019
Mods on a Sunday morning?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by jhydebaba(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2019
Most people do pass her but will be claiming saints. Mtsheew!!! Slay on Mercy. We love u for who u are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2019
pcguru1:

Depends , Clients or normal relationships. Not to judge but it's not hard to understand why

I wouldn't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2019
It's not a new thing, most of the gals are into sugar daddies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by jbreezy: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2019
We already know nw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2019
This is Nigerian in 2019- an utter Moral cesspit.

How sad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Toscarel: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2019
Why would anybody be surprised?
Can't you identify a farm tool when you see one ?

I would say at least 60% of Nigerian gals for the sake of greed and discontent have delved into the act. That's why they become easy body parts for ritualists.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I wouldn't know.

True though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by sylve11: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2019
oluwatobi75:
Mods on a Sunday morning?

obobs, them say na open eye o. sad cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by KevMitnick: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2019
Nothing new for a lot of Nigerian girls even for some of those berating her. She's just open about her own. I hope Ike can live with the revelations because, with a woman like Mercy, you never know how deep the rabbit hole goes. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2019
angry

Thank you for this post, the mallam selling suya read it and has declared free suya for everyone.

Idiots everywhere, started with TBoss, then CeeCee, then these useless brainless clowns want to adopt that tactic of being mannerless and brainless just to trend in the house.....brainless mofos, hope everyone start training their kids to become bbnaija stars...

No need for science competitions and pure talents anymore...that's the future we are breeding in one of the most backward nation in the world...and you think Nigeria go better, we will only get better at creating a future generation of reta.rds and celebrities with zero talents celebrated for idiocies and speaking trash....shameful assholes

Don't train up your children in this country if you have the chance, abeg u, let them grow in a nation where their talents can shine not here infested with religion and senseless overnight celebrities that have no talent other than do fuvkery things on TV shows...

Respect to the likes of Davido, WizKid, Olamide, Psquare, Tu face....people who work hard with talents

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by money121(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2019
Ok
Nice meeting her angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by TANID(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2019
Nawao for this customized zombie mgbeke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Lol check that. She's into sugar daddy and you clap for her. When she starts wrecking your home now you start attending Shiloh or appear in front page.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by MannieA(f): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2019
I ain't judging anybody but I saw a comment up there that said "it's all for survival purpose" really? Survival purpose?
There are things you can do to survive without using your body pls. There are small scale business you can venture into that will yield money for you. I've seen girls sell baked goods in the hostel to get income.
P.S I don't dislike mercy..

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Tattooed Davido On Her Chest (Photos) / 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere: Mercy Johnson, Husband & Children Pictured / Mike Edward's And Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton: Meet BBNaija Contestant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.