Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Is Our Faith In Building A Better Nation If Our Leaders are dual Citizens.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Our Faith In Building A Better Nation If Our Leaders are dual Citizens.. (451 Views)

2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / Senator Remi Tinubu Urges Nigerians To Focus On Creating A Better Nation / Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Our Faith In Building A Better Nation If Our Leaders are dual Citizens.. by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2019
If your MD follows the staff bus daily, It would never run out of fuel..

If your Leaders have dual citizenship and an escape route, you would never get the best of Governance.
Re: What Is Our Faith In Building A Better Nation If Our Leaders are dual Citizens.. by Sunnymatey(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2019
They only come here to loot. Bolt out to their respective newly adopted developed countries to enjoy their loots.
While we suffer here.

And somebody is saying we shouldnt correct this anomally.
Re: What Is Our Faith In Building A Better Nation If Our Leaders are dual Citizens.. by acorntree(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2019
Dual citizen!! Still holding important position in government. it is finished for Nigerians!!
Re: What Is Our Faith In Building A Better Nation If Our Leaders are dual Citizens.. by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2019
Sunnymatey:
They only come here to loot. Bolt out to their respective newly adopted developed countries to enjoy their loots.
While we suffer here.

And somebody is saying we shouldnt correct this anomally.

Sad really... this is the height of suppression, these leaders dont even believe in the country they Govern.
Re: What Is Our Faith In Building A Better Nation If Our Leaders are dual Citizens.. by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2019
acorntree:
Dual citizen!! Still holding important position in government. it is finished for Nigerians!!

Just imagine what our supposed leaders swore to at the detriment of Nigeria while we are here expecting better. I am literally crying for Nigeria.

It said, “ I hereby declare , on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince , potentate , state , or sovereignty , of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen ; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies , foreign and domestic ; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same ; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law
Re: What Is Our Faith In Building A Better Nation If Our Leaders are dual Citizens.. by Switruth: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2019
All politicians have dual citizenship. Imagine trump having a dual citizenship of Nigeria. America will roast him alive.
Re: What Is Our Faith In Building A Better Nation If Our Leaders are dual Citizens.. by Oshin56(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2019
Our faith is bigger than. Mustard seed but we cannot move the mountain if this country and That's the reason why this country is sinking everyday.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Musa Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primary / Senator Sends SOS To President Buhari Over Police, PSC Crisis / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala at the Launch of the Africa Center at Aliko Dangote Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.