Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan (1833 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Sochi, Russia (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For France (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2019
Adaojo Victor (GCFR), abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari departs Abuja today, Sunday for Yokohama to participate in the Seventh Tokyo International Conference African Development (TICAD7) holding in the City of Yokohama, August 28-30, 2019.

President Buhari's participation will be his second, having attending TICAD6 in Nairobi, Kenya, in August 2016.

President Buhari was accompanied by Governors Babagana Zulum, AbdulRaham AbdulRazaq Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Borno, Kwara and Lagos States respectively; ministers and other top government officials.

The President is expected back in Nigeria on Saturday, August 31.

Cc:lalasticlala, dominique Mynd44

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=862980390751732&id=100011193364134&refid=7&refid=7&ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb&_tn_=%2AW-R#footer_action_list

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by Simplyleo: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2019
I wish to appeal to all our ipob members resident in Japan to ensure compliance with this simple and straight order from our courageous leader, ohamadik lamidi cownu presently residing in The UK.

This is a great opportunity to unravel the mystery behind the jubrin/Buhari swap

It also affords us the opportunity to remove his cap and have a closer look at his palms. 

Additionally, I wish to appeal to our ever courageous leader to be there in person to monitor the degree of loyalty of our members.

Finally, non of us will start screaming "injustice" to UN, ECOWAS, FIFA CAF etcetera etcetera at the end of the whole event, we will not hold anyone or tribe responsible for our actions.

God bless the japan-resident ipob members in anticipation of strict compliance.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by bluebay(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2019
This can’t be the Jet he’s taking from Nigeria to Japan .
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by Davash222(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Cc: IPOB Japan.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by katlord(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2019
revenge001:
ipob get ready, stone that motherfucker angry sad
b

Nothing go happen jor! Maybe u nor sabi Presidents security details and d protocol involved. At this point, they'll even increase the security checks and I bet u nobody except govt delegates can get close to him in Japan except if he decide to personally get close to people or crowd. Ipob just full of themselves

By the way, I interacted with a guy from ebonyi state who spent a few night in my place and I got to understand most of these people shouting ipob online and offline got no idea what it is fundamentally about. In the course of our discuss, he asked if I was a member of ipob, I said no. From his countenance, he felt somewhat bad. From our rapor, i understood he knew too less about kanu and what his org is all about. All he could do was sing a solidarity song.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by Simplyleo: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2019
revenge001:

fool, prepare for the worst then.... Let the country part ways once and for all ....... Anuofia
Don't mind them jor.

As a dedicated ipob shiite, I support the ipob in Japan and indeed will join them in stoning El sudani jubrin though on nairaland. undecided

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by DevilhimseIf: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2019
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:

Its Atiku who is sponsoring u people that i blame
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by DevilhimseIf: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2019
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:

Tales by moonlight

I swear Nigeria will turn blood is anything happens to our president, fool.
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by Chibuzoc(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2019
[s]
katlord:
b

Nothing go happen jor! Maybe u nor sabi Presidents security details and d protocol involved. At this point, they'll even increase the security checks and I bet u nobody except govt delegates can get close to him in Japan except if he decide to personally get close to people or crowd. Ipob just full of themselves

By the way, I interacted with a guy from ebonyi state who spent a few night in my place and I got to understand most of these people shouting ipob online and offline got no idea what it is fundamentally about. In the course of our discuss, he asked if I was a member of ipob, I said no. From his countenance, he felt somewhat bad. From our rapor, i understood he knew too less about kanu and what his org is all about. All he could do was sing a solidarity song.
[/s]

Kwantinue
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by Kingosytex(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2019
May God grant him journey mercies. I am not a fan of Mallam Ruga, but i wish him the best!!!!!!!

Cc Ngeneukwenu
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2019
Nnamdi kaun knows the danger of attacking Buhari in Japan, is just that his sponsore Atiku is pushing him so much,

I don't have much to say but let them try then blood will flow and that will be the end of the Coward fool Nnamdi kaun I swear to God.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by katlord(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2019
Chibuzoc:
[s][/s]

Kwantinue

Lolz
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by DevilhimseIf: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2019
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:
Nnamdi kaun knows the danger of attacking Buhari in Japan, is just that his sponsore Atiku is pushing him so much,

I don't have much to say but let them try then blood will flow and that will be the end of the Coward fool Nnamdi kaun I swear to God.
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by katlord(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

Its Atiku who is sponsoring u people that i blame

I think they get bulk of sponsorship from diaspora. The org is not really bad given what it represents and the present Nigerian situation. What I find expressly bad is the politization and the multi face the struggle represents (election must not hold in south east yet after allegedly collecting bribe, it was allowed) and so many other issues. Now that KANU is a fugitive abroad, I wonder how d Biafran dream would be attained on time without him on ground pushing the course
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by praise010(m): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2019
Let's respect our President no matter our social, ethnic and political difference.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by contigiency(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
praise010:
Let's respect our President no matter our social, ethnic and political difference.

Just relax your head, they will not even go close to the president. Are they not afraid? Their stupid leader should have joined them to do the dirty job. But as a coward he is, he would rather sit at the comfort of his house in another country, dishing out orders.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Biafra kwenu, abeg stick to your decision.
Today na today!!!
Nonsense Cownu
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

You can't even put a comprehensible statement together. Atimes I wonder who created you guys. So totally different in thinking and mannerisms.

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by Unik3030: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
if ipob don't beat buhari as planned then they are the real coward

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by Afamed: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Go well Mr President
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

What made you think that even cowards will be cowed by this empty noise talk less of the Great IPOB? We're not use to noise making, we do the action and you do the talking, Ekweremmadu's a recent case study. Wait until we catch the Jubril.

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by tsfisheriesm: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

na only you sabi flow blood? mumu
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by NwaNimo1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Free Arthur...... although na agip him dey try small.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by comradewanle(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Unik3030:
if ipob don't beat buhari as planned then they are the real coward

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ipob are you ready?
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:
May God grant him journey mercies. I am not a fan of Mallam Ruga, but i wish him the best!!!!!!!

Cc Ngeneukwenu
Okay thanks.
Atleast we should be nice to reply your numerous quotes/mentions for once!
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan by ceejayclas(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
fake news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Vs Lagos; Which Is The Best Place To Live? / Photos: Buhari Receives Briefings From Vice President Yemi Osinbajo / Nairaland Headlines 6 Months From Now (repost)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.