Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Raul Aregbesola: I Know Nothing About My Ministry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raul Aregbesola: I Know Nothing About My Ministry (399 Views)

Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Raul Aregbesola: I Know Nothing About My Ministry by katlord(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2019
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, the newly appointed Minister of Interior, has admitted that he knows little or nothing about how the ministry operates.

The former Osun state Governor stated this after resuming office at the ministry, shortly after his inauguration and assignment of portfolio by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Addressing the staff and newsmen at the ministry, Aregbesola confessed that apart from reports about the ministry he read in newspapers, he had no idea of its policies and operations.

Click here to read: FULL LIST OF BUHARI’S 43 NEW MINISTERS

“My relationship with the ministry is distant. What I know about the ministry is what I read in the Newspapers,” he said.

Aregbesola, however, directed the Permanent Secretary of the ministry, Georgina Ehuriah, to continue running the ministry until Monday when he will formally take over.

“I will come to take over on Monday. I give the Permanent Secretary the grace to run the ministry till then.

“We will be ready by Monday to take on the huge assignment.

“I promise you a realistic, reasonable and commendable leadership. The staff of this ministry should be ready for more work because I will be demanding much more from you,” he added.

https://www.issuesplusdaily.com/2019/08/i-know-nothing-about-my-ministry.html?m=1#.XV3Vz_M0DAc.facebook

Re: Raul Aregbesola: I Know Nothing About My Ministry by godofuck231: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2019
Dollard spotted

Re: Raul Aregbesola: I Know Nothing About My Ministry by Mynd44: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2019

(1)

Bbnaija -a Cesspool Of Immorality And A National Disgrace / Video: I Will Defeat Smart Adeyemi Any Day- Dino Melaye Boasted / Check Out This Photoshop Picture And Tell Me Your Observation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.