Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos) (61294 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos) by bluebay(m): 1:02am On Aug 26, 2019
CrazyOptimist:

Ok I don hear.
When kasala bust now una go deny am.
Boss always be a well wisher and don’t let poverty turn us to unnecessary haters and doubting Thomas.
Lemme explain something to you. There’s are some certain statue you reach or connection you get in life that even if you’re having fun, you still making money by that single silly process... I decree that connection in my life in jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos) by Daveoo(m): 1:05am On Aug 26, 2019
Vanity upon Vanity all is Vanity grin grin All that matters is the soul on the judgment day.
universaltv:
Popular music star Zlatan acquired a new bentley Bentayaga to his car collections. He show off the new his garage full of exotic cars. Congratulations to the Kapachumanimanichupako crooner.

See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/zlatan-add-new-bentley-bentayaga-to-his-car-collections/

L

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos) by CrazyOptimist: 5:35am On Aug 26, 2019
bluebay:

Boss always be a well wisher and don’t let poverty turn us to unnecessary haters and doubting Thomas.
Lemme explain something to you. There’s are some certain statue you reach or connection you get in life that even if you’re having fun, you still making money by that single silly process... I decree that connection in my life in jesus name.

Agreed ... but remove that 'us' from your first statement. Me I've left poverty behind since last year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos) by tightpussy156: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2019
don't tell me all this money na from music industry.some of this musicians, actors,actresses are into one secret society they use this to cover an blind the eyes of the public.na only u they industry wen music go make you get excess money.stinkily rich, bastard money.money wen government worker no go fit make for him entire. who quote me hug transformer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2019
On top all the nonsense that they sing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
temmypotter:
It might seem as though there's no respite for the man who takes a corporate career path, garners degrees, certifications, MBAs and what not, in a world where Musicians and Sportsmen make in one performance what the white collar worker makes an entire year

But fear not, trust the process! Trust your growth, You will not only gather wealth, you will build it and you will continue to climb.

Dangote is not an artist, neither is Elumelu a footballer

I like your reasoning, and I wish many young guys can think this way. For me, it’s not so much about the Big cars and Public display of wealth. Not everyone would be able to buy a Bentley Bentayanga or own large corporations like Dangote and Elumelu... there are very many persons making a decent living and building a good life for their generations doing legit corporate works. I hope people can learn to be contented with What God has blessed them with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos) by Flowdada(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
abeniagbon:
lobatan drop 5 single and get rich in Nigeria
How the singles dey take give them money to buy exotic cars when most of the singles downloads are free?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
All Di's money is not music money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido & Chioma World Cup Photos Break Record As Most-Liked On Nigeria-Instagram / Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Caught On Camera Kissing / Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.