Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,690 members, 7,854,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Senseless For Ordering IPOB To Attack Buhari In Japan – Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Senseless For Ordering IPOB To Attack Buhari In Japan – Adeyanju (465 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse / Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Senseless For Ordering IPOB To Attack Buhari In Japan – Adeyanju by blogger4: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
A human right activist, Adeyanju Deji, has described as ‘senseless’ the order given to the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, to attack President Muhammadu Buhari in Japan.

Read his statement below;

Permit me to start with the words of Marthin Luther King: “In spite of temporary victories, violence never brings permanent peace. We adopt the means of nonviolence because our end is a community at peace with itself. We will try to persuade with our words, but if our words fail, we will try to persuade with our acts.”

You have heard me say before and I will say again, Nnamdi Kanu is only a business man looking for where to collect money. He is not driven by ideology or love for the igbos.

After attacking his fellow Igbo brother, Senator Ike Ekweremadu who played a significant role in ensuring his release from Kuje Prison in Germany, Kanu the businessman has called on some of his miscreants/supporters to attack President Buhari as he visits Japan.

Those who were doubting me when I said Kanu is being sponsored by some element in the North can now see the clear handwriting on the wall........ readmore.

READMORE: https://odinceblog.com/nnamdi-kanu-is-senseless-for-ordering-ipob-to-attack-buhari-in-japan-adeyanju/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Senseless For Ordering IPOB To Attack Buhari In Japan – Adeyanju by NnadyAutos: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mr poster you didn't get it right.you will have respect on leaders that are interested in the well being of the people. Not leaders that celebrate the woes of the people. If people from the north could sponsor Nnamdi KANU as u just said, then know that entire Nigerians are tired of this government, because man's worst enemies are those of his households.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Senseless For Ordering IPOB To Attack Buhari In Japan – Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
And Deji is senseless like his allies to look on like a coward while his brother rot in Buhari's den

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Senseless For Ordering IPOB To Attack Buhari In Japan – Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
I'm Yoruba BTW zombies beware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Senseless For Ordering IPOB To Attack Buhari In Japan – Adeyanju by oluwadabira111(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Yea deji is right. attacking buhari is not changing anything it just make things more harder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Senseless For Ordering IPOB To Attack Buhari In Japan – Adeyanju by oyin44: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
How could kanu or Ipob forget so soon that Japan is one of the G7.well kanu always like cracking jokes grin grin watch out for Japanese's snipers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Has Performed Better Than All Past Kogi Governors - Smart Adeyemi / Ex-gov Dankwambo Encounters Kidnappers On Kaduna-abuja Expressway (pics, Video) / Mr Seun Fakorede, Oyo State Commissioner For Youth And Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.