Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Pls Does U.i Supplementary List Also Include The Courses That Are Not Included - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Does U.i Supplementary List Also Include The Courses That Are Not Included (1053 Views)

Courses That Might Turn Your Passion Into Compassion / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Does U.i Supplementary List Also Include The Courses That Are Not Included by AngelOyin: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2010
Hello nairalanders. Please, does the change of course/supplementary list of u.i include courses that are not included. For example, people that got the cut-off and where not called for the interactive session and also, when do they use the ELDS and locality cut-off?? Is it now?Please i need help as soon as possible because time is ruuuning out and God bless kiss
Re: Pls Does U.i Supplementary List Also Include The Courses That Are Not Included by AngelOyin: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2010
and also, the professors that "claim" to have slots is it now they cann help cAndidates even if the course was not listed in the change of course list.Happy sunday.
Re: Pls Does U.i Supplementary List Also Include The Courses That Are Not Included by AngelOyin: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2010
Engr Will if I knock u!ur not even serious.o anyway, thanks sha
Re: Pls Does U.i Supplementary List Also Include The Courses That Are Not Included by Llorente: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2010
@Angeloyin,am also an applicant for U.I like you,what course did u apply for that u weren't picked up?could that be possible? I doubt it, check very well why u weren't picked up its because you didn't make the merit mark.The consideration of candidates to fill-up the locality and ELDS criterias of JAMB is done by selecting a candidate from each state of the federation with the highest scores (for locality) and same is done for ELDS (Educationally Less Developed States).Are u alright?
Re: Pls Does U.i Supplementary List Also Include The Courses That Are Not Included by Llorente: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2010
Re: Pls Does U.i Supplementary List Also Include The Courses That Are Not Included by Llorente: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2010
Lest i 4get do u knw hw to calculate your cut-off for eligibility to attend the interractive session?If u don't its A1-6points,B2-5pnts,B3-4pnts,C4-3,C5-2pnts,C6-1pnts,then multiply each of your grades in your O' level by 2 afta gettin that u add everything 2geda,that aside then u divide your jamb score by 10 then u add it up wiv the prev one.bye
Re: Pls Does U.i Supplementary List Also Include The Courses That Are Not Included by AngelOyin: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2010
Thanks I do. I applied for dent. And I got more than the cut-off point. They can't even deny it. Thanks tho.

(1) (Reply)

Can Utme Form Be Registered Twice? / Receive Sms Alert On Scholarship / Your View On Tansian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.