Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

29 Nigerians? 80 Nigerians? How To Stop Cybercrime In Nigeria! - Eniola Agbeniga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 29 Nigerians? 80 Nigerians? How To Stop Cybercrime In Nigeria! - Eniola Agbeniga (383 Views)

Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form / Patience Jonathan Must Tell Nigerians How She Built N10b Worth Hotel – CACOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29 Nigerians? 80 Nigerians? How To Stop Cybercrime In Nigeria! - Eniola Agbeniga by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
BUILDING NIGERIA IMAGE SHOULD BE OUR PRIORITY

This week, FBI accosted 80 Nigerians for fraud and people won't stop screaming "they've spoilt Nigeria's image"

Intense poverty, lack of job and opportunities has pushed thousands of youth to cybercrime and if care is not taken, more youth will join. WHY? The answer is not far-fetched. Cybercrime is paying them alot.

Cybercrime is seen as a route out of penury.

What's the SOLUTION?

GIVE A BETTER LEGIT ALTERNATIVE TO THE YOUTH ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY.

I started earning money from Instagram in 2015 and in 2018. I taught over 300 youth on how to make money on Instagram. I saved 300+ from going into CYBERCRIME.

What have you done? How have you contributed to people?how many people have you helped.

Eniola Agbeniga
COO FCM, FCMGIST , FCMsma

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/eniola-agbeniga-077757148_building-nigeria-image-should-be-our-priority-activity-6571405633420050432-5_Jc

Lalasticlala , Seun , Mynd44

Re: 29 Nigerians? 80 Nigerians? How To Stop Cybercrime In Nigeria! - Eniola Agbeniga by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lalasticlala , I hope this will grace Front page.

Building nigeria is a collective effort
Re: 29 Nigerians? 80 Nigerians? How To Stop Cybercrime In Nigeria! - Eniola Agbeniga by meezynetwork(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nigerian youths of nowadays
Re: 29 Nigerians? 80 Nigerians? How To Stop Cybercrime In Nigeria! - Eniola Agbeniga by ignitewatch(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
Who'd we offend. This is too much now..
I think efcc should start looking into some religious house that offers prayer for some of these yahoo boys maga to pay. I was passing by a so called church the other day when I heard the pastor screaming that the money the young man of 22years is expecting is around 20 million, that if the money should come, how much will he give to the church?
I begin to ask myself, what business is he into, or what services is he offering.

The the stupid set of people were busy shouting amen...

Even some mothers will now tell you openly that, their sons are learning to press button. "Him go soon hammer"

Until we change and refocus our value system, in no distant time they won't be any image left to save.

(1) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Receives His New National Identity Card...urges All Abians To Enroll / Which Business Idea Do You Think Can Boost Nigeria’s Economy To Become Strong / My Visit To Ajaokuta Steel Made Me Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.